MMA enough is enough...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kuet, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Kuet

Kuet New Member

2. itr452

itr452 VTEC motherfucker, GOT ANY?

the hell u talking bout? u moran

3. Kuet

Kuet New Member

im joining a gym .... universal mma in vancouver, BC, Canada....
    it is headed by marcus soares.... dennis kang's BJJ coach;carlson gracie 7th degree BB....
    im SUPER stoked...:bowdown:
    im so damn outta shape i cant take it anymore !!! my brother ( infamous tony montana ) has been working out good now for a few months....
    hes starting to get tough with me all the time, he thinks cause im outta shape and hes in shape he can take me.

NEVER !!!!

ok well, maybe if i didnt finish him relatively fast, id gas out and hed probably beat me....
    im not letting this happen.
    plus i :love: :love: :love: this shit so.... yea....
    only problem is im only going to be able to take the early morning boxing classes most days, i work fucked up hours....but i want to take bjj and MT .....
    my days off weekly(2) i will likely train in another disciple....

4. Kuet

Kuet New Member

fuck you carson !!! hahaha i knew youd have somehting to say about this !!! sorry man, id LOVE to come to judo but it never falls into my time schedule....

5. itr452

hahahha wtf, maybe you should post your blurb first, u nignog.

asshat, when u gonna start at marcus soares place? I think i'm gonna bite the bullet and go there despite the fucked up prices. moron, i need to pay rent!

6. itr452

and you meant "discipline"

7. Kuet

Kuet New Member

anyways im gonna get a package deal.... i can take two disciples for what im goin to be paying... i HAVE to take boxing because its all they offer in the mornings.... im obviously gonna go with BJJ as my other one.... but i REALLY wanna learn MT as well.... oh well, im heading there this sunday to finalise things.... im super stoked and cant wait....my heart is pumping just thinking of it!!! :smileysex

8. Kuet

Kuet New Member

dude, go go go there too !!! man id be sweet !!!

9. itr452

how much is it? flaming fagmo!!! and when do you start?

10. Kuet

Kuet New Member

thanks broly !! :naughty:

11. Kuet

Kuet New Member

im bumpin this shit..just had my first class today- and MAN am i outta shape...i almost passed out twice!!! almost puked....
    on the plus side i loved it, as much as it sucked, and the teacher seemed to be pretty stoked on me, he told me i gotta lotta heart, and he says rarely does he have someone come in after not working out for X # of years and after gertting punished wanting more.... i was actually laughing manically...

he was also impressed with my striking power/technique, and was suprised i had never taken any combat sports before...says i got really leathal hooks and straight rights....
    anyways, im not one to pat myself on the back here, and by no means am i trying to spill the virtues of my skills ( bowstaff skillz, magic skills, nun-chuck skills ) but im damn proud of myself and am stoked to begin this new era in my life-the healthy non smoking one. Damn i feel good mentally, like absolute conflict shit physically.

12. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

good to hear that, stick with it and it will change your life

13. itr452

werd chris, good shit man, i'm happy for you! and praise allah! you've quit smoking. congrats man.

14. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

I thought this thread was going to be about the rising price of those damn UFC PPVs.

15. Kuet

Kuet New Member

lol only in HD .... wich is still :greddy: ..but hey, it doesnt matter for me, stupid shaw digital cable, i called them cause i couldnt find the event in HD anywhere, turns out they dont support HD on their PPV's :wtc: i knew i shoulda switched to bell expressview bell>shaw-
    im actually really mad about this.

16. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

marcus soares was at ATT for a few weeks about 4 months ago maybe. He is GOOD. Thats an understatement the guy knows his shit. Hardcore. REALLY GOOD old school Carson style.

17. Kuet

Kuet New Member

yea i just found out the place is sponsored by him and dennis kang..they both have seminars/teach/train there when they are in town.... but an instructor there is a 5th degree BB under saores i think.... he should be pretty damn good to im guessing...shit not like i cant even take BJJ OR MT right now:wtc: i suck.

18. Kuet

Kuet New Member

btw little bro....why dont you come train there too ? we could spar:noes: muahahaha!!!

19. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

lol. dude im not getting tough with you, im coping with you man i know you're tough and all doesnt mean im trying to look tougher then you ya know? anyways fucking universal MMA sounds the shit wish i could join...hmmm how much is it a month? muay thai and bjj ftw. what does crocop train? and i forgot the name that wanderlei uses the haymaker boxing style i cant remember.

20. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

i would but always the thing with fucking money issues but ill see what i can do

21. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

oh what? you quit smoking? how long has this been going for?

22. Kuet

Kuet New Member

k you just sounded like the BIGGEST tool of all time....what does cro cop train ??? can you get anymore retarded, seriously man, for the first time ever, i wish you were not my lil bro.
    AND wtf wanderlei haymaker style boxing???? spell english bad you understand no talk you like mainland china speak trying english.:mamoru:
    wanderlei's haymaker??!!??! anybody ??
    could it be called the over-hand right?
    SO......you want to train in over-hand right style...and cro cop style...ok ill tell that to the guys and see what they say :nono:

23. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Guest

chute box motherfucker.

24. Kuet

Kuet New Member

yes, wandy does train at chute boxe-if you were trying to convey that you horribly failed-look at your post before that one....what haymaker? dude, you are so stoned you shouldnt fucking post shit when you are drunk or high....you make NO sense. space cadet.

25. itr452

calm it down, fagmos. congrats to Kuet for getting healthy again. Nigs, u told me you stopped smoking 3 months ago. You better not start again, asshat.