A&P Enlisting The Help Of OT Photoshop Masters

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Uthinkso, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Uthinkso

Uthinkso Tattoo Canvas

Hey everybody I need some help with our shop logo. I have a preliminary logo, but I need it changed and I know nothing about photoshop or anything of the like.

All I can offer is a free t-shirt to the person that helps me fix the logo, or if you are feeling creative create a new logo. If we pick you, the t-shirt is yours. I need to have this done by this evening so that I can get it to the t-shirt guy. I know its short notice , but this was just dropped my lap an hour ago.

Our shop name is AP Engineering, the "Whatever It Takes" slogan is something that we are still iffy on. I need the slogan removed from the current logo. Outside of that we like everything else about the logo_Our shop colors are red, grey, white, and black. We are a racing shop that specializes in late model GM stuff just so you have an idea what we do.

The down side is that I can't get the logo to upload onto Webshots, so I will have to e-mail to whomever is interested in helping us out. If somebody would be good enough to host it, I would greatly appreciate it. So if you are interested please post below and I will e-mail to you.

Thanks In Advance

2. bosox

bosox *

3. bosox

bosox *

4. daneford

daneford New Member

I can probably do it, IM me on AIM (daneford04) or send me and email ([email protected])

5. bosox

bosox *

banner
    [​IMG]