LGBT Enhancing eye color?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Salohcin, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Salohcin

Salohcin New Member

I'm a blue-eyed guy. Normally, my eyes are quite dark and dull - and they aren't piercing at all...I used to just accept it and get on with my life...but lately, I've noticed that my eye color changes at times (especially in the mornings). They go from dark (they look more black than blue sometimes) to really bright, light blue - but not 100% blue...there's a bit of a grey/silver hue in there...

To be completely honest, I would describe myself as an averageish-looking guy (although a LOT of girls [and some guys too] have said that I'm really good looking)...and even though I'm normally a modest person, I have to say that I look really hot when my eye color turns to their morning color.

I've wondered why this is so. I noticed that my bathroom is south-facing, and the sun lights up my bathroom in the mornings. I also noted that my mirror in my bathroom is in front of the only window of the room. Therefore, I would suppose that the brightness made them brighter. (Seeing as the pupils contract in bright conditions, creating more color...at least, that'smy theory)

I've always wondered how I could "harness" my morning eye color so that they remain that color throughout the day. Can anyone think of how I can do this?

PS: I did think of coloured/tinted contact lenses...but I'm fairly sure there are other options...I'm open to all ideas/suggestions.

2. Karencita

Karencita Dickless member

sometimes your mood makes them change, mine get lighter brown when I'm upset :hs:

3. mamoru

mamoru New Member

dropping eye drops in your eyes throughout the day will help "reset" your eye color to that morning-sex-symbol you've been looking into.

I highly recommend the Bausch & Lomb (sp?) brand eye drops...they do an excellent job, because they force tears the second they are applied...and well, they'll reset your eyes.

Also, contact lenses that are SLIGHTLY tined blue will "lock" your eye color in (not colored lenses, those are fake looking) but a very slight blue tint will indeed keep your color somewhat locked.

Wearing white, beige, and other light colors will enhance the effect of your eyes. Wearing blue will dull them out. (I know, hard to believe)

I have eyes that change from drastic blues to greens to hazels...depending on my mood, what i wear, etc.

Keep me posted how my advice works out...and I'd love pics!!! :x:

4. Salohcin

Salohcin New Member

Awesome advice, thanks! :bowdown:

I've looked through millions of sites that give advice on this but I haven't found a site that actually sells them.

My eyes are VERY precious to me and I don't want to endanger my sight, so I don't want any 'flea-market' products. Price is not that much of an issue, but I want to buy some tints from a very reputable and reliable manufacturer/supplier.

Any sites I should check out?