Ended it up with GF today.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Mar 7, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

for the 4th time in 4months (we've been together for 4months) :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

i think its for real this time...... oh well, TIME is my friend now :wtc:

2. Crystal80

Crystal80 Guest

My SO and I went through the whole .. it's over thing a few times. We have been together for 5 years now. I love him and hate him the same.

4 months really isn't that long. if it is meant to be, you will get back together. Keep the lines of communication open. Be honest, be willing to listen, be funny and be romantic and you will be in the game.

3. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

thats the thing....i dunno if i wanna get back with her...she keep texting me saying to "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME"... i just told her "its over and that she should just move on"

she says she cares alot about me and that likes me---its just that we got NOTHING in common.

i think its time for me to just move on and forget it all happened.

4. shady5

shady5 Guest

well do you break up over something stupid like her sleeping with somone else or something important like Buckeye Basketball beating UNDEFEATED Illini?? If its something stupid, its just part of their game forget about it. SOmething half serious, just end it! not worth the trouble

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea its more like......we dont spend much time together, we dont have anything in common, im a bitch---you dont deserve me...... that kinda bullshit.

6. shady5

shady5 Guest

end it... not worth the time. Way to many women out there

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Let me guess. You try to spend time with her but she says she is busy but then turns around and bitches about how you all dont spend enough time together?

8. shady5

shady5 Guest

Been there done that, dont deal with it. As soon as you find a new girl, she will be like "omg i love you and will do anything for you" Its lies... move on

9. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yeap! and BINGO IS HER NAME :noes:

she told me that "you are mine and i cant help it" ---- then i asked her "you think you gonna be happy WITH or WITHOUT ME? (take your time and think about this)" then she followed it by saying "ill be the happiest if im with you, but im bad at this (being a gf)"

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats the same bullshit my girlfriend is giving me. She keeps saying she is a bad girlfriend so its best we just stay really good friends but more but less then going out. Arg.. Fucking girl logic.

11. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

well, the difference between me and you is that-------i told her its over and that we should NEVER TALK AND LETS JUST PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

then she keep txting me saying "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME"

i told her its over and even BEFORE we dated i told her i cant be FRIENDS with her----shes either my GF or just a regular bystander.

and she cant accept that but either BE WITH ME or SHE DONT EXIST in my life ever.

we're going to dinner tomorrow :hs: we'll see what happens :x:

i think we break up and get back for a reason-----i mean, everytime we break up thats when ALL SHIT COMES OUT----all the bad shit about our relationship that we keep-----then we will get back and fix it :hs: shitty way but for some reason, thats the way it goes :hsd:

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I told my girlfriend that too at one point. That she is with me or not there at all and she just called back later and said she made a mistake.

13. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

shes by far the hottest girl ive seen and for her to be the one that came up to me is kinda incredible......thats why its hard for me to let her go.

shes a fucking 10 :hs:

*sigh*

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Same here dude and my gf is really nice. Just umm emotional, not that I am not. But she does some drastic things.

15. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Its funny how much power those 10's have on us :hs:

I try so hard not to lose her lol :hsd:

16. sounds like she's just playing with your mind. Personally I'd cut her off completely, just too much drama at this point in my life. Your mileage may vary

17. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

thats exactly it. i mean, she is like my "TROPHY" girl......hard to let her go :noes:

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Dude. Stop wasting your time. If she truly loved you, she would want to be with you.

If you truly loved her, you would not call her a trophy. Sounds like you are just trying to impress your high school friends by having the prettiest gf.

There are better things to do with your time. Go learn to play the saxophone or something.

19. 4 times in 4 months?

If a bitch gives me walking papers:

1. Her fucking loss - cya
    2. She better be sure because I'm not a fucking tetherball.

You need to find a more mature woman that won't treat you like you fell out of a soap opera.

20. And :ugh2: About trophy girl.

I don't care how hot they are, if you have to work to keep them, fuck them.

Relationships should be two people that are equally into each other. You shouldn't have to compromise who you are to be with them. You shouldn't have to 'work' to keep them, or make them like you.

I'd personally rather be alone that pursue a woman and 'make' her mine. That's just retarded. You can't make a person like you, either they do or they don't. And if she is getting such a kick out of life by being this pretty tart that strings along the guys because <tee hee> she 'sucks at being a girlfriend', I'd tell her:

"Well it's going to suck even more when you wake up after a couple years of meaningless relationships based on appearance and bullshit and realize you are totally alone and ran off any chance of happiness because you were a superficial bitch"

Think with your heart, not your dick, you'll be 1000000000000000000000 X happier.

21. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

"if a bitch give an attitude, drop it like it's hot" :mamoru:

sounds like it'll be more trouble than it's worth down the road. you've banged her, had your trophy girl, now it's time to move on before she drags you down further.