SRS emotionally attached to married woman

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Killuminati, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I know i shouldn't but I am. We have been getting really close the past few months. She told me that she doesn't even like when her husband tochers her anymore, because she can feel that I love her. Which I do. I love her so much and I know she loves me. But I also know that it is not right. Her hushband is an asshole. She is basically raising 2 kids by herself. This chick said recently that she still loves me but I can't stand seeing her in an unhappy marriage. And I hate the fact she is rasing 2 kids by herself. I guess I should stay away but I am also her best friend. I love her to death.

2. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Nothing cool about this.

Look... you are single. So from a selfish point of view it isn't you doing the bad thing. I'll give you that.

But consider:
    She is in a marriage that for whatever reason she is miserable in. No wonder she is 'in love' with you. You treat her better then her husband does.
    Girl is gonna fall for any man... any single man... that treats her better then her husband. This is a grass is greener thing.
    So she leaves her husband.

Now what do you have?

You got this chick that left her husband for you because you were at least one peg better then a bottom feeder. That doesn't make you a bottom feeder... but it also DOESN'T make you two compatible.
    Think about it.

What you think she won't cheat on you?
    What happens if she comes to realize that you are not the one for her? She obviously has no issue with cheating on people....

And this does present a moral problem for you.
    Are you strong enough to tell someone to go away cause it is the right thing to do? Are you that much of a man?

Lastly....
    the kids will view you as the one that broke up there Mommy and Daddy.

Screw that.

3. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I want to add one more thing.

I got this friend that is CONSTANTLY cheating on his wife. His marriage is prety miserable. He describes himself as in love with the proccess of falling for someone....

He finds some chick. He FANTASIZES with her about leaving his wife for her.
    6 months goes by and he gets bored with the thing.
    Then he finds another girl.
    The original girl finds out about the new girl and gets upset.

This puzzles me.
    What did she expect? Him to be faithful to her while he cheats on his wife?
    I have no sympathy for those girls. I find the guy to be pretty transparent. Then again, he is my best friend.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You're a sucker. She's got a man she loves, and you give her all this emotional moosh on the side. If you think for one second this will work out, you deserve to be raked over the coals like she is now.

Yes, she loves you, like a friend. Unless she's (1) fucking you and (2) leaving him and (3) willing to sign a pre-nup with you saying she doesn't want your money, you're getting used.

Go find a single woman without an agenda.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Two things. First off, is this the coworker that you brought up in the Vag a few months back?

Secondly, look at the part I bolded. If you've been getting really close the last two months, she doesn't want to touch her husband, and he is an asshole.....why is she still with him? Her husband is so horrible, and you're so great, but its been a few months...and she's still with him.

Do us all a favor. Look back at how much time and effort you have put into this woman. We know you've invested at least a few months into it...

Is the relationship going anywhere? Has she given ANY indication (in actions, not in words) that she is going to commit to you?

I'm guessing no. This woman is using you. If she hasn't left her husband by now, she's not going to. You're giving and giving, and getting nothing in return.

Is that fair to you?

And I somehow bet she is making out her husband to be more villanous than he really is...I mean honestly, who would stay with someone if they couldn't stand to be touched by them?

To put it very bluntly: YOU'RE SCREWED. No matter what you do, even if you do the best possible thing you could do, which would be to break off all contact with this woman, you're going to get hurt.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The OP is a fine example of the targets these people like your friend go after. They are utterly convinced that the affair will go somewhere. And look at from your friend's point of view. He doesn't have to commit or get super involved....he's got a serious commitment with someone already. The people on the side aren't people..they are shiny new toys to be played with..when they get boring, the users simply move on to the next. And the users don't have to get emotionally involved, they have their spouse for a safety net.

7. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Dude!

Just, walk..., away.