SRS Emergency! please help me man,.,,

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shiba kesaigi!, Mar 19, 2005.

1. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

So, i heard some rumors about this one girl in school that her badminton coach likes her. I didnt believe this until i found out that she sucked bad at badminton but yet shes still in the varsity. and then ppl told me she was on the phone with her coach yesterday.. the coach is 20 years old and shes only 15. so today i tried to figure out what was going by saying "hey i am sorry but i heard some bad rumors about you" and then she was like "what is it what is it" after i told her everything, she got pissed and said its not true. she said "No, i was just on the phone with him. nothing more" and i said "you swear to god you dont like him?" she said "yes"
    after that she asked me what excalty happend and i told her that there was one girl said you took her varsity spot. after she heard that SHE GOT CRAZY PISSED almost cried.
    then after class, we walked toghter and she said "i joined badminton cuz i got nothing to do afterschool" and i was like "oh well, i got pissed at random things too, so dont worry" and then she said " if you were me, what you gona do" but by that time, i was going to the parking lot and she had to go another direction. so i just said i will call you later(i planed this so i can call her)

so now.. what do i do when i call her and whats the best time to call her.
    she is very innocent and i dont want to mess up this chance.
    what should i say about this...

basically i want to hit her hard this time and let her know i care about her but i dont want her to know i like her YET.
    her badminton coach is a fucking 20 yrs old short midget and i cant believe he does that to her. i understand that she got pissed when she found out she got into varsity just cuz HE likes her. because once she got into varsity, the coach will be able to talk to her everyday. sigh..

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Dude...

Give it a couple years.

Or, tell her that you fancy her. She will tell you that she fancies you, or that she doesn't. You will feel elated, or crushed.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It's not really an emergency but oh well...

For you it may be so, well i would basically go for the (keep contacting her) method, if you just keep talking like a LOT to her, and constantly try to flirt and making efforts to make her yours, she might become more interested in you. In any case lure her away from the badminton coach but DO NOT SAY ANY BAD things about the coach, otherwhise she will move back to him. The way to a girls heart goes via her ears not via how you look or whatever, so even tho that coach is a midget she can stil like her if he says the right things to her. But for age sakes i don't think that what the coach is doing is a good idea. He likes her and likes to play badminton, so for him its only a win win situation, you have to come up with ideas to do something much much cooler with her after school is out, it's worth a try. Just keep her on the line for 3 weeks(never wait in life) or so, then tell her in a sublte way you like her. And then ... who knows what more can come out of it :) Work hard to get there.

4. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

thanks for the tips, but what should we go after school

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

How about taking her out on a date? :) movies,city, outgoing places,disco, trendy bars, the mall, preferably something adventurous. You might go skydiving together. Just do anything that beats uche uche...badminton.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Take her to makeout point, and engage in vigorous anal stroking.

Errrr... Sonics?