WEB email I just got

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pepsi1975, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

Hi,

I am ashish Vidyarthi, Business Development Manager.

We have over 6 years of experience are one of the largest Online Marketing firms in India.
    We specialize in B2B model where lot of agencies in US & UK resell our services and we provide the backend white labeled services. These services can be customized to suit specific front end agency model.

We would be happy to know if you are willing to Outsource your SEO-SMO-Link Building campaigns to us. We would assign a dedicated account manager for your campaigns who would assist through all your campaigns.

We have a large team for both Web Development and SEO which can execute the campaigns at a much lower cost than what you have in house. Our primary focus is Website Design, Web Development, Graphic designs, Animations, 3D Max, Web Copywriting and Web marketing consulting to Clients. We create innovative web solutions for organizations including advanced database interactivity & database design, e-commerce solutions, Flash design with programming etc.
    Though, we are based in India and have a huge cost advantage, our USP is Project Management.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discus this further.

Kind Regards,

Name : Ashish Vidyarthi

2. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

then stop using the darkness :mamoru:

3. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

He is better with his English than most Americans...lol