Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wrong1, Jun 5, 2009.
This is legit right?
has to be, he gave you his phone number.
way to complicated to be fake right
Anyone who "hopes to read from you" has got to be legit.
god bless you.
red flags bolded and highlighted in red.
holy runon sentence batman
Dude just give him your social, so he knows you are legit.
1. If the person is too eager, it's usually a scam
2. If the person can't type a coherent sentence, fuck them.
3. If the person says anything about Africa, SCAM. Africa = scam 100% of the time
4. If someone doesn't try to haggle with you on the price, it's a scam. I'm actually somewhat insulted if someone doesn't try to haggle on the price.
5. If they divulge more information than they need to, it's a scam.