Email autosponders?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Necromancer, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

I've got a client who has a slowly growing list of clients on her weekly news letter. Her system is a bit unorthodox, the news letter will apply to about 50% one week then the other 50% next week so here's what she wants-

She sends the news letter to all the contacts, if they are interested in receiving it they reply and then it automatically sends the news letter with the addition of possible adding a delay since she wants to stay personal with her clients and make it feel like she is personally typing the message.

Gmail auto responder only auto responder to every incoming message. Are there any other email clients that could accomplish this or some 3rd party application that is free? :x:

2. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

3. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

I would think that Outlook could be setup to autorespond with rules. The rules wouldn't run until Outlook was loaded however.

4. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

I quickly looked through outlook and thunderbird but I couldn't find what I was looking for besides macros. :o

5. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

So I figured out how to setup a filter in Thunderbird, it should do what I need it to.