Elektra, dvd released?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by somenoise, Apr 7, 2005.

1. somenoise

somenoise New Member

I was looking the list of the dvd's that came out this week, and Elektra is there! This films seems to be pretty cool. It's a hard core, mysterious and sexy action hero fighting the ultimate battle between good and evil. From the creators of X-Men and Daredevil,

hehehe... I'm interested in watch it! Did anyone have seen this movie? or have plans to buy the dvd?

Here are a synopsis of the movie, which is very interesting:

"From the forces that brought you X-Men and Daredevil…superstar Jennifer Garner proves that looks can kill as the sexiest action hero ever to burst from the pages of Marvel Comics. Restored to life after sustaining mortal wounds in Daredevil, an icy, solitary Elektra (Garner) now lives only for death as the world’s most lethal assassin. Using her bone-crunching martial arts skills and Kimagure – the ability to see into the future Elektra is on a collision course with darkness…until her latest assignment forces her to make a choice that will lead to either her redemption or destruction in the ultimate battle between good and evil."

2. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

I want to see this movie even though it's supposed to suck. I can't pass up Jennifer Garner in tight outfits.

3. meeker

meeker Guest

You must really like her cause I heard that she even dissed this movie. I watched Daredevil for the same reason for Ben Affleck and it wasn't enough for me to justify the price of admission.

4. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

Jennifer Garner = Win
    Ben Afleck = Lose

5. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

I echo these sentiments. And, yes, I like her a lot.

6. SumAzunGuy

SumAzunGuy New Member

:bowdown:

7. meeker

meeker Guest

I know, I know! Took me one movie to find that out... Does it count if I'm a devoted Alias fan?