FRK ElectroPlay

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Ok so we've decided that now that we have the money we're going to try electroplay. We want to start wit ha basic TENS unit, but was looking to get a few things extra if we like it. I know Extreme Restraints has alot of stuff but does anyone know of any other sites that sell accessories?

On another note does anyone have any experience with this? I want to get one of the most recommended books for the theory side (Juice by Unc) but it's out of print unfortunatly =/

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's one thing i'd love to try. just putting in those 2 cents since i've never done it.

PM girl_next_door.. i believe she has experience with this..

3. Dominion

Well when I get the unit and get some action in it I'll keep you in mind and send a PM to Tigre :naughty:

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

:bowdown:

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

No experience with the TENS units. Why this over say a Violet Wand?

How much does a basic TENS unit cost?

6. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I've only played with the Violet Wand. I liked it, but you need someone who knows what they're doing to guide you with it.

7. Dominion

I think I'd rather go with the TENs first because it's a bit more user friendly. It's basically a medical device and can be used in that capacity to get the feel of it. I don't feel comfortable yet using the Violet Wand because As GND said, I should find someone to help me with it first.

Which in my part of town the only person I trust to help me learn a new instrument is 4 hours away =/

Plus a Violet Wand kit runs more then a good Erostek unit. I can get a nice TENS for about 140ish from extreme restraints. Attachments are like 40 or so and can be used with a TENS and the erostek. I think the erostek stuff is EMS? Not sure on that

8. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

Dunno if Im allowed to post a URL. If yes, I have the URL of a site devoted completely to this stuff. WARNING: this site might change your mind about electroplay (it'll make you *really* want to try it, I wager).

Let me know.

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Youre totally fine to post a link to a related topic. Its the shameless plugging of other forums that is frowned upon. :) I do it all the time and encourage others to do the same.

My favorite "toy shop" is (well crap...now Im sitting here trying to remember the name of it...lol)..JT's Stockroom, the url being www.stockroom.com . They have electro play devices if I remember correctly.

I've never used a tens unit but have played with a violet wand and I must say, the sensation of electricity is a feeling unmatched. Its incredible and highly sensual.

10. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

Thanks Cherry

The site I was thinking about is http://www.smartstim.com/ its dedicated to erotic electrostimulation.

Fair warning -- this will blow your mind and your fuses :)

11. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

huse.com they have some of the best supplies for medical and electrical play out there. Seen their products used alot over the years in many festish/S&M events in this area.

12. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Oh youre right! I forgot about huse! Yeah, they have an amazing selection..and the website is pretty awesome too, just aesthetically.