Effects of Accutane

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by rebel, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebel

rebel Manchester United > All

What affects can accutane have on cutting/bulking. If I am correct, accutane increases your triglycerides(sp?) and fatty stuff in your blood. I might start taking this stuff soon, any ideas on how it would affect cutting/bulking?

2. spoofy

spoofy Chemically Enhanced

i took it a for like 6 months. The least of your worries while taking accutine is in regards to bodybuilding. It did nothing to me in that aspect.

But there are some major sides to it.. it made me an emotional wreck for 6 months. Worse then when I did steroids.

3. quickone

quickone New Member

Whats accutane?

4. SteveO

SteveO Guest

[​IMG]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Accutane is in a class of drugs called retinoids. It is used to treat severe acne that has not responded to oral or topical anti-infectives.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How should Accutane be used?

Accutane comes as a capsule to take by mouth. Accutane usually is taken twice a day. Take Accutane with food or milk.
    [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Accutane exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not notice any improvement in your condition until after 4-6 weeks of treatment, and your acne may actually get worse during the first few weeks. Your acne should improve within 15-20 weeks. If it does not improve, your doctor will probably stop giving you Accutane for 8 weeks and then restart your treatment.[/font]

[​IMG]

In just 8 weeks of ACCUTANE!

5. Bobert

Bobert OT Supporter

:ugh: he or she?

6. quickone

quickone New Member

7. quickone

quickone New Member

yeah thats gross

8. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

Accutane has worked wonders. My friend had some of the worst acne I've ever seen in my life and after like 2 months all of it was gone and it left very little scarring. That stuff is crazy though, kid flew a plane into a building in tampa or orlando(can't remember) a while back while on it that stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.