LGBT eeek! A weekend... and SPOTS?!?!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dale, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Dale

Dale New Member

ok, so i've met this lad... now me and him are having a romantic weekend together , which includes shared bed (sex too :p), holding hands in public (so romantic), going to the cinema (even better!) and many more things... however he saw me without spots... i now have loads of spots around my mouth... some filled with puss and others just red looking and annoying... I need to get rid of them by 22nd April... I wash and stuff... but thats not helping... :noes: HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

did he give you herpes or something? If it's just acne, then get yourself a good skincare regiment: astringent, face wash etc.

3. Dale

Dale New Member

We aint done anything yet... the "weekend" is 22nd - 24th April... i doubt its acne...

4. MLH

MLH New Member

:eek3: If it isnt acne then what in the world is it? Have you been in the sun? Are they sun spots? Do you have pictures? If it isnt acne or herpes then i would suggest going to your dermotologist and asking wtf is growing on my face.....:eek4:

5. Bella

Bella New Member

Yea seriously go to the doc so then he/she can get that taken care of pretty quick

Have a good weekend too :naughty: :drool:

6. Team503

Team503 Guest

If it's acne, there's not much you can do... Good skin care is about it. If it's not acne, then you need to see a doctor - you don't want to give whatever it is you might have to the boy you like so much. *ehug*

7. Dale

Dale New Member

Its not acne... and its just around my mouth area... as i said before, i cleanse properly, and i popped into my local Llyods chemist today and asked this lady and she said she's unsure what it could be but she then referred me to the products that i've already tried, however i was gonna buy them, then all of a sudden I saw the price... like £5.49 for a small packet of these wipes!!!! I was like all gobsmacked and shit, so i left it, but what i'll do is im gonna go crazy and try everything possible! (eg; Toothpaste, Lotions, Urine, Food Products - Like Butter)... trial and error :\ eeeek!

Oh i do suffer from dry skin a bit too, so i might just need a moisturizer or something :\

8. sholnay

sholnay New Member

how was the weekend and how did the spots go?

9. Josey

Josey New Member

Hmm... Xima?? (SP??) I know I get it on my knuckles every now and then...but mostly just dry flaky skin...no matter how much lotion I use...I had to get a special creme from the Dr. to cure it. Works good...1 treatment and it's gone for awhile...then I get all irritated and fussy or stressed and it'll come back. :-(

10. Dale

Dale New Member

The weekend sucked donkeys bollocks. Fucking stupid indiot :\ I get to the train station at like what??? 5.30pm (Silly old' me gets the MEGA-EARLY train) so then i wait, and i wait and i wait... 7.30pm comes... still no sign... so i thought FUCK IT! I should have met him by 6pm. So i phones a mate up and tells him im coming to stay at his for the weekend. So i goto London (ON MYOWN :o ) and stay there for the weekend instead. So weekend turned out to be b/f less, and now i am somehow single (again).

My spots ARE till here.

11. sholnay

sholnay New Member

AHHHH im sorry, thats VERY shitty... Well, I hope you made the best of it anyway - although im sure it must have been hard to forget about what happened.

Did you ever end up talking to the guy?

12. Dale

Dale New Member

Nope.

However there's someone else now, so hopefully thats more successful.