Educate me on ephedra + caffeine please.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by hootpie, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I'm 11 or 12 weeks into my cut and I'm thinking about supplementing a bit with those two to speed up the process because it has slowed down a lot...I don't know how much longer I can handle a cutting diet...I want to clean bulk and add some mass soon.

I was 6'3" 216lb ~20% BF when I started my cut ~3 months ago and as of today I'm @ 190lb ??% BF. You'd think that the difference would be extremely noticable, but when I post progress pics in a week or so, you'll see that I carried the weight well at 216, so not a lot has changed. I think another 5-10lb and I'll be at the 10% mark like I want to be.

I've never taken any weight loss supplements before and my girlfriend is afraid I'm going to kill myself with the ephedra. My cardiovascular system could be in better shape, but I don't plan on taking 3x the dose of ephedra and running 6 miles on a treadmill. In fact, I don't plan on doing any cardio at all...the 26lb I've lost so far has been with a fairly strict diet and weightlifting 3-4x a week.

That said, what do you guys recommend I take (ephedra, ephedrine, caffeine, hydroxycut, a stack of those etc) and in what kinds of dosages? Feel free to link me to other threads/articles too.

purevl ceaze cavefish acura-tls mainesucks christophers

Edit: I forgot to mention that high blood pressure runs in my family (my mom, dad, and brother have high blood pressure), although my blood pressure is fine.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2006
  2. BlinginAssRims

BlinginAssRims Now I'm blaumped out

let me say this,

ephedrine rules. period. ephedrine and caffeine is awesome, you just have to be smart with how you use it. I take around 75mg ephedrine throughout any given day and i'm incredibly motivated, i don't have cravings and i'm just generally happier. I do cardio on ephedrine, typically i only take ephedrine on my cardio days. I space it out like so:

8:30 Am 25mg eph 100-200mg caff
    12:00pm 25 mg eph
    5:00 25 mg eph 100mg caff

doing this i dont usually crash off of the stack until im about to go to bed.

As far as im concerned other thermogenics are a waste of time. I've tried a pretty wide range and the best results and general feeling of well being have been with EC.
    If i were you i would take ephedrine and caffeine twice throughout the day with a 25mg/200mg dosage for each. Don't be stupid, if you feel uncomfortable while on it stop taking it. Don't blame me if you wake up dead.

3. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

Is there any place that is selling pure ephedra for a decent price? Or did they ban it again?

4. BlinginAssRims

i'd try local nutrition stores. bn/1fast etc stopped selling it.

5. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

try local gas stations. and search google for ephedrine, there are a few places still selling it

6. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

dnepharm but their service sucks

7. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Maybe you haven't noticed much of a change because you lose a bit too much muscle mass ? I tried to cut a little fat before beginning a slow bulk and judging by the mirror, I'm losing more fat by eating MORE. I eat 3000 cals on workout days and 2500 on non-workout days compared to 1500-1800 before. Yeah, I know, I'm not eating much, but I'm skinny and I'm slowly upping the cals. The scale was going doing a bit before (lost like 12 lbs in 12 weeks but most of it was muscle mass since there wasn't a noticeable change in the mirror) and now the scale isn't moving... but I can see a difference.

I'm trying to follow Berardi's principles but I eat a a tad less than he suggests. I'm still making progress as of now, I'll up the cals again when progress stops.

8. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

Called Max Muscle, they are selling Vasopro for $15 :dunno: is that worth it?

9. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I still buy it at local gas stations..

10. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

I just buy it at my local sup store. Look for ma huang

11. BlinginAssRims

48 count? shit yeah.

12. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

what no its not...

13. BlinginAssRims

fucking biotek was going for 8.99 for 24 at the end.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

here's a tip, if you have a drug test comming up, drop it for a few days, or you'll get flagged for amphetamines and be interrogated about beinga speed addict like i did :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.