GUN EDU threads in WMD

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by YesterdaysGone, May 1, 2006.

1. YesterdaysGone

YesterdaysGone Iced Out Platinum Member

hey, i am pretty new to guns, and have found quite a bit of information here, however, i see a repetition of the same things asked, etc. maybe a solution, and something quite helpful to all members, would be more EDU's. im sure every long time WMD member knows alot about certain things, and instead of having to answer the same questions, maybe an edu on that subject would help...

here are a few ideas:

alot of questions about first gun buying etc. i know it is covered in the sticky, but maybe an edu about getting into it would be helpful for many. how to find ffl's, ranges, where to find general information in your state, things that usually go unsaid, but would help first time buyers.

also, care of a particular weapon. what kind of ammo you use, how you carry, what holster you like best, how to clean it, etc. a gun specific edu that tells alot of information about that gun. i know i would read all the HK ones, and probably alot of others, as well.

just an idea, im sure there is a plethora of specific information in the long time WMD guys, just pick something to write about once in a while, and share. :bigthumb:

2. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

i made an EDU a while back.

3. YesterdaysGone

YesterdaysGone Iced Out Platinum Member

:bigthumb: there are good ones, every once in a while, just not enough.

4. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

I am currently writing up a comprehensive edu.. selection, ammo, cleaning, safety, etc etc.