EDU: How to use seduction techniques

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bandwagon, Aug 31, 2006.

1. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I see a lot of people around here who are interested in seduction material and may know a bit about it, but lack the background to apply it successfully. I also see a lot of people who know a lot of techniques but lack an understanding of how it all fits together. There are also a few people who really get it. Lets clear a few things up:

"So you've read The Game... now what?"

The Game is a very entertaining book. It contains a small slice of what the seduction community is about. I've been doing this since before The Game came out and it has certainly popularized the seduction community, and has also whitewashed it with guys who give it a try and fail because they did not put enough time or effort into it to really make a change in their life. Don't read it for techniques. Read it because it is a very well written field report.

"OK, so how do I learn seduction techniques?"

This EDU is not about learning seduction techniques, its about learning to apply them. That being said, welcome to teh internets. There are several good websites where computer nerds get together and share techniques, field reports, and general tips. I've visited most of them. I've only ever stayed at a few. You'll come to see that each is its own little organism with its own personality. That being said, Google 'seduction' and you'll find enough material to last a lifetime. There are also many PUAs who run bootcamps in major cities everywhere. You'll find them if you know where to look. There are free mailing lists. Look for 'Double Your Dating' (beginner) and 'Cliffs List' (more advanced).

"How do I use seduction technology?"

Step 1:

What do you want? Yes it matters. Take some time to figure it out. Write it down and think about it a lot. This shit works but you have to be moving towards some kind of goal, not just farting around. Do you want to get laid every weekend? Do you want to have many short term relationships? Do you want to have multiple long term relationships? A steady girlfriend? Your perfect wife? Better sex? Save your marriage? Decide.

Step 2:

Learn about the Dating Matrix. Learn about Secret Society theory. Learn about evolution and sexual selection (Darwin). Understand what happens inside a woman. This is a slow, long process (6-12 months to fully 'get it') and will honestly blow your mind. Learn to love women for what they are, not what you want them to be. Learn why women create drama, and why everything comes down to sex. INTERNALIZE THIS STUFF.

Step 3:
    Filter out seduction material based upon your goals. With experience this will be quite easy. On the net people post about techniques that THEY have had success with in THEIR situation given THEIR personality. Stop and think: Will this work for me? Does this fit in with my personality? Does this match the goals that I have set?

Step 4:

Figure out WHY IT WORKS. If you understand the concepts in seduction, evolutionary biology/psychology (what we call The Matrix), you can understand WHY something works. Then, you can create techniques that are more congruent with your personality that will work. This prevents problems like "Oh, I've heard that line before" which are caused by using canned openers or shitty stock routines.

Step 5:

Apply techniques to work towards your goal. Not happy with your sex life in your relationship? Apply techniques to get a better sex life. Enjoy football on a Sunday but your wife gets bitter about it? Apply techniques. One of the most important lessons in seduction is: ONLY APPLY TECHNIQUES WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING TO CHANGE. The seduction community was created for people who are not happy with some aspect of their relationships with women. When everything is going great, don't overgame her. There are one or two exceptions to this rule, but they are very advanced concepts and generally revolve around diffusing drama before it starts.

Step 6:
    Learn from what you do. Did you get the reaction you want? Why or why not? One of the most important things I ever learned in seduction is this: I don't care about what she wants, I only care about what she responds to.

Cliffs: Don't be a moran who thinks he can run around spitting lines from The Game and getting mad chicks. Seduction is a self-improvement course, not a bunch of pick-up-lines.

2. xinster

xinster New Member

haven't read the post, i just wanted to add this-

There's a show called Attack of The Show on channel G4, which is kind of like the what's what for techies/gamers/pop culture. There's a segment called In Your Pants with Anna David, a sex columnist. She made a very funny remark the other day about the book, The Game.

(paraphrase)

"There's this new book out called The Game, thats like the new hot thing. And like millions of guys are reading it and going out and trying to do all the things, and there is like, nothing more annoying than some clown trying to be fake and then NEGGING you and its like ugh...fuck off. But you know, i still think its great that at least guys are going out and trying this stuff and seeing what works, because going out and actually getting into the social scene is better than staying home playing video games."

The jist of it to me, is basically become comfortable with yourself and your insecurities before you try to pull some dumb fake shit, and eventually that fake shit that you try to imitate james bond wont be fake when you become sean fuckin connery

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

excellent write up. i completely agree and ive been through a lot before reading the game.

can you elaborate on this though: Learn about the Dating Matrix. Learn about Secret Society theory. ?

i've never heard these, only read one article on secret society theory. where would i read more on this stuff?

4. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

Interesting... Its true though... Knowledge is only a small piece of it... You have to be able to exicute shit...

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

TylerD's secret society post from mASF:

http://www.bristollair.com/inner-game/nature-and-reality/secret-society.html

This a facit of the Dating Matrix. Basicly The Matrix is the perfect analogy for seduction. Nothing you've been taught is true, in fact it is the opposite of what you think. The rules of the Matrix can be broken or exploited. etc. It is an analogy used commonly on mASF and takes a long time to fully explore how deep the rabbit hole goes..

6. big 1

big 1 New Member

Um, if ANY guy tried any of these techniques he read in a woman manipulation book like the Game, i would bolt. heres why:

1. Whats wrong with this guy that he cant find dates unless he reads books? is he weird? unatractive? criminal record?
    2. He manipulates women in to falling in love with him, instead of using his natural charm and personality. i dont want a manipulitave man.
    3. Women are so individual, you cant expect everything to go by the book.
    4. I can only picture the guy telling his buddies how cool "the game" was now that he actually has a woman...

and all these secret societys for how to find a woman are really, well, desperate and lame. I want a man with confidence, not....."game."
    :nuts:

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This is only natural. However, if "game" works on you, then, by definition of "works on you," you want a man with game.

This puts you in the position of saying that game doesn't work on you.

I asked my older sister of 28 years whether she found disinterest appealing - challenging. She said that she did. This is because my sister is hot, and a million guys going up to her saying "Hi, what's your name?" in a clingy way has made the alpha male personality attractive to her. Everyone's different ... but not really that different.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I gotta agree with this... :werd:

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

big 1, let me put a positive spin on this.

Most women will ignore a guy who's always nice to her because he's not flashy. These seduction techniques teach totally decent guys how to penetrate the automatic defenses that women put up over time. If you want to further spin it, a lot of these teachings help men learn how to express what is good inside themselves to the outside world in an attractive and palatable way.

Can you do me a favor? Bear with me for a little analysis. Let's look at some groups of guys.
    1. Guys who can get lots of women.
    2. Guys who can get very few women.
    3. Guys who are decent, giving, diligent, moral, faithful, intelligent, and thoughtful.
    4. Guys who are selfish.
    Do you think that groups 1 and 3 are the same? And that groups 2 and 4 are the same? Do you think there's even a slight correlation? NO, there is not a correlation. What attracts a woman to a guy and the integrity or character of that guy are simply not linked. In fact, there is probably a much stronger correlation between groups 1 and 4 than between groups 1 and 3.

There are evolutionary reasons for this seeming conundrum, but clearly, teaching beta males how to be alpha is good for the female gender.

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Going agains everything I know, I am going to disect this for you in a LOGICAL way so that the guys onboard here understand me.

Ok let's start here. If the guys were doing this stuff right, you would never even know it. All you would feel is unusually attracted to him. Or you might tell another chick "I don't know what it was about this guy... but he's different."

Maybe. Not everyone has good looks, social skills, a perfect past. They learn this stuff to improve their future, rather than accepting that they'll never have success with women. On the other hand there was guys like me: good looking, decent with women, been in relationships, but I still wanted more. I wanted to CHOOSE from among the most intelligent, most attractive women out there instead of 'getting lucky'.

Well then you better quit letting guys buy you drinks and dinner because from a guys point of view, he is exchanging his money for your time. This is pure manipulation. Forget money for a second. Most guys exchange being unnaturally nice to women hoping that they will reciprocate with attention. Manipulation. I give women a fun, interesting interaction with my intentions very clear. Not manipulation.

Women have natural instincts just like any other living being. How do you know when a guy is attractive? INSTINCT. There are certain things about the guy that TRIGGER your attraction. Seduction technology teaches guys how to show the parts of them that trigger attraction. You may not be aware of it, but millions of decisions are made in your subconscious mind each second.

A member of the seduction community who 'gets it' wouldn't likely say anything... they would demonstrate their skill with women.

Yea, the whole PUA society IS pretty lame. I agree with you there. Unless you are referring to the 'secret society' post from above... in which case I don't think you actually sat down and read it.

Getting good at "game" as you put it, builds confidence. This is how men define themselves. When they become quite good at something that defines masculinity they become quite confident in all areas of their life.

11. xinster

xinster New Member

had a girlfriend read secret society post wayyyy wayy back. she agreed.

12. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Yes, some of us are weird and unattractive. I, for instance, am 5'3" 140 lb and have skinny arms. So I cannot get by on looks and have never gotten attention from women (I used to be about 190 lb and really didn't get attention from women). We have personality, but women scare the everliving shit out of us. We are good people, the kind of guys you say you want, but we just don't have a fucking clue about you because we've never (or only rarely) gotten a break.

To a woman who is is not just plain HORSE ugly, this is a totally foreign concept, because they always have been and always will be the recipient of attention from someone. Women - and I'm speaking generally here - do not have to deal with approaching men and getting rejected over and over and over. When they are in a relationship, women do far more of the dumping. Women decide on when, where, and how sex happens - or, as frequently, doesn't happen. And that's fine; it's the natural order of things. Granted, women's lib has tilted the scales by a lot in women's favor; that's fine, too. We're all for freedom no matter what sort of naughty bits you were born with.

But where do you get off telling the less fortunate guys that we aren't allowed to find an advantage where we may, we may not improve ourselves or make an effort to understand in some small measure just what in the hell it is that makes you tick? What gives you the right to condemn us to a life of frustration, loneliness, and celibacy? Don't you WANT a guy with all our good "nice guy" qualities - loyalty, honesty, stability - and not the arrogant prick who's spent years learning how to use women for sex, who can pick you up but will just throw you away later?

I mean, you certainly aren't coming to us, so what are we supposed to do?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

shes probably not very attractive anyways so I wouldnt sweat the ignorant bullshit she spit out

14. xinster

xinster New Member

well said. she doesn't quite understand the whole concept, and instead chooses to assume seduction artists are all hugely flawed in the same way. it hurts my feelings :*(

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I'm trying to show them the light! Getting sincere losers the ability to hook up with women is doing the women a favor too.

16. big 1

big 1 New Member

okay, i am oging to respond to everyones arguements here, one by one. it will take awhile....
    My ex boyfriend bought the 'game book" /bible, and i did read it...yes perhaps some of the ahem "techniques" are proven to work on women, its just the underlying message is what bothers me.
    I am against the whole issue of men using named techniques to score a woman, by verbal or otherwise techniques. So you call yourselves "seduciton artists..." okay... quesiton for you to ponder:
    Would you focus your "game" only on the most attractive woman in the room? if so, youd be assuming that she would be worth "seducing", when really she could be an obnoxious bitch...
    what makes a woman 'worth" using your techniques?

17. big 1

big 1 New Member

thats i suppose one of the good things about the internet..we all remain anonymous so nobody knows what the other one looks like...
    but FYI i must tell you that even if i WAS ugly by your standards, would that make my opinion less valuable?

18. big 1

big 1 New Member

it sounds to me that you just need higher self esteem rather than you are lacking good characteristics that women find adorable. Perhaps youve been shot down in the past and youre frustrated... i do grudgingly agree with your second paragraph. And, to answer your last quesiton, I would rather date a guy with "nice guy" qualities any day than an arrogant prick. I mean, 50 years down the road were all saggy, and all thats left is our personalities, anywyas...

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol, maybe I was a little harsh but nonetheless, women can and are just as manipulative as men can be. Its all one big game one way or another. the game of attraction and seduction. some people are naturally very seductive and attract women without thinking about it. others were not born with those gifts and have to teach themselves the skills to attract women or learn from others. we are all at our core animals and operate on animal instincts at a *sub conscious level* you have to learn to play the game, the mating game.

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

men who display alpha male qualities are not necessarily pricks. true alpha males suck you into their world/frame of mind/point of view. there are 3 classes of men from what I have seen/experienced/read.

1. nice guys : door mats, put womens needs before their own, always buying stuff for the girls (women see this as manipulation a guy trying to straight up trade goods/money for sex but most nice guys dont realize this) these guys get laid like once a year if that.

2. jerks: pricks, assholes, rude people jerks still get laid, just not as often as alpha males

3. alpha males : confident, dominant men. they dont have to be jerks to get laid because people want to be around them/ they draw women and men into their own world/perspective/etc.

Ive progressed in my life from a nice guy to a jerk and I am trying to do what I can to make the final, hardest jump to an alpha male. It is a long and difficult process. :noes:

21. xinster

xinster New Member

i dont know whatever your ex did so i cant comment on that book. But i am in general, not a nice guy, im pretty selfish actually. I'l use a girl for whatever i can/need if possible. There are basically a limitless amount of available women out there if you live in a city or even a large town, so until i find one i actually care about, i'l do whatver i god damn feel like.

A woman is "worth" me using "techniques" (that sounds so lame but w/e you probably dont get any of this game shit anyway) if she has something i want. Fuck, it could range from history homework to sex to personality interest to a bag of flamin hot cheetos. Adjust where appropriate. It's not like i would intentionally hurt someone i actually cared about.

The average good-looking woman is way worse than what i just portrayed myself to be because they

1. feign ignorance to how much emotional trauma they cause beta males
    2. are actually just that stupid (most likely, actually imo)
    3. Don't give a rat fuck and will use/lead a guy on because i guess its better to let the pitiful dog linger on, rather than to have a confrontation.

If i found out someone i was trying to game was an obnoxious bitch i would do what 99.999% of other self-proclamed pick up artists would do and break her balls for it. If i find out that she really is an obnoxious bitch, i'll either leave right there or totally use her as a receptacle for the excrementitious fluids of my choice and dispose of her later if she responds how women usually respond to a guy not putting up with melodramatic im-a-attention-whore bullshit

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:werd:

23. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Part of finding that self-esteem and confidence where women are concerned is finding success with them. And you need that self-esteem and confidence before you can be successful. See where this is going? (In circles)

It's really damn hard to get over that hump. And personally, I haven't yet. I got shredded by my first serious relationship which went on for 3 years and ended with her cheating on me with 3 other people... simultaneously. That kinda shit will do a number on you. But I've been fortunate enough to find a way to learn and analyze what went wrong, and find out what it is I ought to be doing. If not for this sort of information I'd be completely adrift and clueless (and probably apathetic and bitter, or else getting my heart stomped on by any woman who'd have me for a little while).

Going on a year I have yet to land one new date... but much of that time was simply recovery, and I'm slow to adapt in these areas. And I'm not pursuing it all that hard yet. But I will get there eventually. I got the tools.

Exactly, but left to their own devices, sincere losers who have as a major goal in life to make a woman happy would never pick you up, and you'd never meet them. Cause they are too nice and don't register on your radar. To an extent, yeah, they are kind of boring. They have to be taught a little bit of the asshole so you will notice them, and they have to be taught to go in slow so they don't scare you off. Fortunately, that's a lot easier than teaching a macho boy to put aside his ego or teaching a genuine asshole to care about someone other than himself.

24. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

im still trying to get this "game" thing. it seems very interesting, but i really dont get what its trying to say? can someone help me out. (this is coming from a male)

25. xinster

xinster New Member

bristollair.com for starters.