EDU: 2 advanced sex techniques.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Jan 30, 2008.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Lets do something new today. Everyone share some of your best advanced sex techniques.

oral:

get her going pretty well. when you have her a few minutes away from orgasm, take her clit into your mouth and use your teeth to ever so gently hold it there by the gentlest hold behind the clit. do not bite the clit. if done properly this will both hold the clit in place, and pull the hood back. fill your entire mouth with saliva. lick the clit as lightly as possible with the tip of your tongue. usually about 50-76% speed. Some girls will enjoy more pressure then very very very light, but all girls enjoy it light, so start with a very gentle touch at first, and see if shes into a bit more pressure after you have the technique down.

you can vary your pattern (alphabet or equivilent), alternate, rotate your whole head back and forth, etc etc etc.

when she starts getting close to orgasm, you can either speed up or deliberately avoid speeding up. This varies by woman which is the easier method to achieve orgasm, but if you deliberately avoid orgasm and maybe even slow down a bit you will achieve more intense orgasms. if you have a woman that is very difficult to make orgasm, you may want to avoid temptation to speed up and keep it slow. her wanting you to speed up and you refusing to do it may be just the distraction you need to get her over whatever mental issues make it so difficult.

now the hard part. it is possible to cause your neck to "shiver". with her clit still held in place by your teeth (not -on- the clit. behind it) you tense the muscles in the back of your neck untill they start to shake. you can create a vibrator effect that will be transmited through your tongue and your teeth that if done at just the right time will be very well recieved. this is a difficult trick because you cannot do it for long or else you will wind up with a sore neck and a headache. a few seconds at most. you can pulse it to try to make it to the finish.

sex:

well this is something i just recently learned and might be worth a try, especially for girls that cannot get off via the simpler methods. Sorry for the pathetic diagram attempt, but i really don't feel like trying to explain it to anyone at work.

[​IMG]

this is performed slowly. #2 is really the most important stage. notice how instead of going straight in the penis is inserted intentionaly crooked to create a lot of pressure at the front top entrance, and at the rear wall. I doubt there is much actual "bend" involved, but thats exactly what it feels like is that you are bending. In order to make this happen, if the man is on top, you posistion yourself higher up on the woman, then slide down a bit as you insert, so that by the time you are fully inside you are at a normal missionary spot, but when you are all the way out you are at the "wrong" angle. (think pointed too much towards the mattress, not enough pointed towards her head) This effect is probably easier to achieve woman on top then missionary, but I thought Id be better of writing the side I know.

this method creates much stronger stumulation. Im still not 100% sure if there is any direct penis -> clit stimulation, or if it just works because it applys a lot of pressure in the two areas marked with red in picture 2.

These make sense to anyone? anyone wanna run home and try em and get back to me?

Ok, post up advanced/not obvious sex techniques

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

that drawing will keep me laughing all day, thank you.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: then it was all worth it. i was trying to figure out how to explain it without a diagram but i think it would have been even harder to get the point across.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know what you mean with that drawing.

We get that if we're doing it standing up facing each other (like in the shower or something) and she leans back. Yeah :bigthumb:

5. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

lol @ the drawing ;)

my penis is curved upwards, so when i am inside my girl, i am already puttting extra pressure in the areas of #1 and #2 of your diagram. my wife loves it. ;x

i love it too....its easy just to push straight in and accomplish the work that typically requires lifting and lowering of your hips. of course, when i do lower, or lift, it's even better for her ;)

plus, the OB said that my wife's cervix curves downwards (or backwards), so couple that with my shape, and its a great combo. (weird curves in my relationship, i guess? ;x )

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Good advice :)

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

thats how i fuck... i give her multiples every time

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:rofl: I haven't read the post yet, so I can only assume thats a drawing of bipedal cucumbers trying to escape an attack from paperclips.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I was thinking it was a drawing on how to apply finger condoms.

10. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

:werd::rofl: At first I skipped to the drawing and thought they were walking cucumbers.

11. Nessa24

Nessa24 New Member

MMMMM

NICE!!!!! GOT ME :mamoru:!!!!! :bowdown:Learn men, Learn!!!! This is very GOOD advice!!!!

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

The drawing is awful, not to mention it's upside down lool

13. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

walking cucumbers FTW! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Thanks for taking the time with the great drawing..

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:rofl: @ drawing. i too thought it looked like finger condoms

oral: take as much as possible in my mouth and suck and slurp. or lick by dragging my tongue up and running my nose on her clit. like a dog. but make sure she doesnt see you doing it.

sex: the ol' 9 deep, 9 shallow, 9 fast, 9 slow. grind against her clit. pretend i'm black and she's a couch.

16. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

I am kinda wide in the head/shaft so this method works wonders for vaginal wall stimulation and "g" spot stimulations. Nothing better than hearing a wet explosion from your girl when you do that shit from behind her while she is laying flat with her ass slightly up.

:drool:

17. CUCUY

CUCUY OT Supporter

what about rimming? :hsugh:

18. Exiled

Exiled New Member

That drawing just made me laugh so hard

19. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

WHY GREEN

20. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

#1 suck it up method...is one of my go to's :)

21. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I can only hope itsnot because his cock is green and the pussies he has fucked have all been blue :eek3:

22. joyceebabe

joyceebabe New Member

cool artwork, picasso :rofl:

great tip on the oral though :bigthumb: