GUN EDC Flashlight.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ImAcracker, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ImAcracker

ImAcracker Fuck Censorship of any kind.

I'm looking for an EDC flashlight. I found this one right here. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.6117

That is pretty much the perfect light right there as far as physical design. I want something with the belt hook that is very far to the edge so the rest of the flash light does not poke up into my belly fat and mid section.

My main concern is whether this flashlight is a complete piece of shit or not. Does anyone have this flashlight?

Also I am open to other suggestions if you have them. I really do not want to spend a whole lot of money on my EDC light. Around 50 bux would probably be my absolute max if the quality was nice enough.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys could give. :)

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Cree is a good brand, but get a Q5.

http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.cree q5#901

I have a Cree C2 Q5 and it's solid as fuck. It's my go-to camping/backpacking/aroundthehouse flashlight. I'd EDC it but it's a little big, but Cree puts the Q5 in some smaller frames.

IBpinappledevil

3. ImAcracker

Im sorry but what do you mean by get a Q5. Is Q5 the bulb? Which exact light do you have? I have to stress that the most important thing to me for an EDC light is the physical dimensions. I want something that has the belt clip as far to either edge of the light as possible. Thanks for your reply. :)

4. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Q5 is the type of emitter, and it's one of the brightest out there in your price range. The light I have is a Cree C2 Q5 2-mode flashlight (on and off.) I think this is it: link

Anyway just search for Q5 and sort by price and keep looking until you find a design that you like. they're bound to have at least one with the clip where you want it.

5. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

carrying a g2 now but ill be picking up an e1l soon

6. ImAcracker

Cool. Thanks. I will look.