ECA Extreme - reviews ? info?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Perfect Speed, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed OT Supporter

So after a while on Meltdown and Redline from VPX, I'm thinking of doing an ECA stack, a buddy referred me to this stuff...

http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,3463.htm (wouldn't necessarily buy from that place, just listing the supplement)

Anyone used it? What were the results? worth the cash? Downsides? etc.

Thanks

2. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

1) Read up on using E/C stacks first before actually purchasing them. They are for the most part pretty safe, but should still be used with caution and taken responsibly.

2) Many people have used E/C stacks here. They work quite well for most, but won't do shit if your diet isn't on track. Expect to get the jitters, some anxiety, and sleeplessness if taken later at night.

3) The "A" in the ECA stack is aspirin.... which has been found to be pretty unnecessary. You're probably better off (quality and price wise) just getting some caffeine pills and straight up Ephedrine.

4) I find that it works best when cycled because you tend to build a resistance to the E. I like 2 weeks on of 25mg E and 200mg C twice a day and then one week off (but keep some caffeine in your system to inhibit withdrawal) and hop back on for another 2 weeks.

Positives of running E/C = Accelerated weight loss, energy, great thermo-properties.

Negatives of running E/C = Hard to wake up until you get some in your system, jitters, faster heart rate, can't really drink much alcohol, dehydrate easily.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  3. Perfect Speed

I knew most of that, however I was kinda wondering really if this all-in-one was worth the cash (as opposed to buying it all individually)... and if it had side effects besides the usual stuff (ie anything special because it was an all-in-one).

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

From what i've heard (not sure how much truth there is to it) the all-in-one's do not work as well and end up costing more in the long-run.

5. Perfect Speed

Kinda what I figured, I wanted to know tho cuz I figured it'd make things a TON easier than to have to carry 3 different bottles/packages with me and worry about timing them all correctly.

6. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Ephedra Extract != Ephedra and doesnt work with a shit when I tried a sample with Ephedra Extract

7. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

8. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Anyone ever try epinephrine for weightloss :eek3:

9. Perfect Speed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.