EC Stack Question

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by edo123, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edo123

edo123 New Member

I have a female friend whose obsessing over using ephederine and caffeine.

I have used it successfully in the past, but i dont want to give her wrong information. I want to make sure that its going to be effective and not harmful.

What should the dosage be for women?
    When i take it its usaull 25 mg ephederin with 200 mg caffein two to three times a day.

Im thinking 25 mg eph/ 200 mg caff twice a day? Or is this too much for a girl? what should the reccommended dosage be?

Dont even know why she needs it. Shes 5'6 and not fat at all. Dont know her weight maybe like 110 maybe more not sure.

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Start with one dose of 25/200 for maybe a week so she can get used to it, after that she can up it if she wants. Just make sure that you're very clear to her that more pills != more weight loss. It's a safe drug as long as you don't totally abuse it. I split a big bottle with my brother and I instructed him how to use it and was very clear that he shouldn't take more than like 3 a day. I saw him again like 4 months later and what do you know he's taking like 7-8 a day. :uh:

3. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

that shit just dehydrates the body and makes you think you're losing weight when you're just losing water weight. Id stay away from drugs and just eat healthy and workout. can't be dependent on drugs for the rest of your life just to stay in shape.

4. PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy Better than most at most things OT Supporter

:rolleyes: Yeah, not so much...

I agree with starting small. Some people are more tolerant to stimulants than others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.