eating out the gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by flied lice, Oct 17, 2006.

1. flied lice

flied lice New Member

been with my gf for almost a year and lately things have been stinking in the bedroom, a little bit(pun intended). i used to eat her out at least a few times a week and it tasted and smelled like roses. but for the last couple months it smells kinda bad down there and i cant even bring myself to lick her down there. is there any way i can subtly tell her it smells? serious replies, only please. though i am aware this is OT so i know this isn't always possible:o

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

you have been with her for a year, apparently very sexually active, yet you cant bring yourself to tell her about her hygiene?

Serious Reply: Learn to communicate with your woman without the internet telling you what to do, or you are destined for failure in your relationship.

How do you tell her: "Hey babe, last time I was down eating your pussy things smelt a little funky, you may want to check that out or wash up a little better...it would be better off for you later (then wink)"

If you in a long term relationship, I really dont see how this can be difficult, or how she can get offended. She is probably more worried about why you wont eat her pussy, and may be happy to know there is something she can do to make it happen more often again.

If she thought your dick needed cleaning before giving you head, wouldnt you rather her tell you that and you take care of things, instead of not communicating with you the problem and just staying away from your penis?

3. HYEST

HYEST New Member

No matter how you say it she will get offended. But she'll get over it.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

how are things elsewhere? perhaps shes always smelled that way, but you just dont have the rose colored glasses anymore.... and shes just not as appealing?

5. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

You've got to tell her, in the nicest way you can think of, make it seem like your concerned for her health, something. However, no matter how nice you are about it, she's probably going to get a little offended. Make sure she knows youre not trying to be mean. But if your relationship is good, then it should just be a little speedbump.
    Besides, if you dont say anything, and continue not eating her out, she's going to notice. I know how girls are (I am one :) ) and its could to turn into "Holy shit whats wrong with me?!?! Am I fat? Is he seeing someone else? Whats wrong??" This'll may lead her to cleaning up/taking care of the problem on her own with out you saying anything, but do you really want her to start questioning your relationship/herself like that? I wouldnt think so, so I think its best just to say something and get through it.

6. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

it's probably fermenting semen....... hopefully urs, at least.

7. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

maybe she sprayed rose perfume down there the first few months you guys were together.. and now thigns seem steady she got lazy and stopped.

8. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Get her in the shower, soap her up and have tons of fun with her in the shower... then afterwards, pull her out after she's freshly cleaned and go for it. If things aren't better, tell her to get it checked out. If things are, subtly drop the hints after that suggest she shower or wash better because your really enjoyed the way she smelled and tasted that time.

9. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

10. fray

fray New Member

Tell her that you've noticed her smell has changed and that you've heard that yeast infections or bacterial infections can cause that and ask if she's noticed anything (smell or other...and if she says itching, then that's a huge sign of either). I would try to refrain from saying "you smell funky down there" ... don't tell her it's gross, tell her it's different. If she actually asks you if it's gross, then you can say, well, it isn't as good as it was before. She's probably going to be kind of upset about it anyway. Maybe more self-conscious than offended. Either way, she should get over it...especially if there really is a cause for it and it goes away.

Goal is just present to it in a way that doesn't make anyone feel too bad or leave bad feelings between you two....

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Uhm I would never leave washing my privite pats to the husband.. sometimes soap does not need be used in a sexual manner.. try masterbating with shampoo and get back to me..

Serious reply.. if she does not have a THICK WHITE dischage it would be a better assumption that she might have a bacterial infection. Also using gental soaps to clean the area might work well. She might not be wiping well enough.

ANYWAY you tell her she will be upset she will get over it and get it checked out.

12. murderer

murderer ****** by ***** *********s

Honesty is of upmost importantance. Before you let her in on the news, tell her that you have something very personal to talk about that is not easy and might offend her, that way she is not caught completely off gaurd when you throw that punch.

13. bucherfreund

bucherfreund Guest

dude, she would know if she has a yeast infection or a bacterial infection. that shit is painful! but if she doesn't, ask her how she is feeling, see if she seems sore during/after sex, or if anything looks crazy down there (i.e. inflamed, discharge, etc.) if it looks exactly the same and she is not in any pain, then maybe she just isn't cleaning (or worse yet, wiping) very well. i say try the taking a shower with her and then eating her out thing first and if that doesn't work then bring it up. if she does have any of that shit or an STD, she needs to get to a doctor stat.
    although, i really have no idea why she hasn't noticed the smell yet. most girls i know are pretty vigilant about not having a rotten crotch :dunno:

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I would also like to add that sometimes you have no clue you have a bacterial infection.. other then a slight smell.

ALSO certian parts of her cycle might make her smell worse so maybe your just catching her off gaurd..

Now is it a RANK FISH smell or is it a BO smell?

15. fray

fray New Member

that's not really true

16. moonie

it kinda is

i can't go to work for a week once cuz of it. its painful even when you're jsut sittin there and chillin. it could easily lead to kidney infection if you don't take care of it at the doctors.

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I had a bacterial infection and i did not even know it.. not foul smell, nothing.. the only way i found out was at one of my monthly pregnancy appointments..

18. fray

fray New Member

exactly my point. I think sometimes it is painful, and sometimes it is not. Sometimes there are some warning signs, and sometimes it's asymptomatic. I just meant that's not true for everyone. Like the girl the threadstarter is talking about might not have any pain or any other symptom. I've had itching, or a slightly funny odor, never any pain, and never anything to really make me think I should go to the doctor. I just thought maybe it was a normal variation and would go away... then if it persisted I would worry.

19. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

Id be afraid to tell my girl that it was gross down there or even if it smells different because then she will be overly worried about it for a long time and take some serious convincing once repairs are complete that its ok to go down there again.

20. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I told my girl that her shit was out of line, and she started crying. I still told he that she needs to get that shit checked out... She got over it, and also found out that she had Bacterial Vaginosis. Once those meds killed off the infection or whatever it was, I noticed that she is back to "normal". Although, she no seems to not get as wet as before... :dunno:

21. moonie

i guess i was talkin about urinary track infection/bladder infection, is that not the same as bacterial infection?

22. fray

fray New Member

No, bacterial infection in this case is like a yeast infection. Called bacterial vaginosis as Erv posted above. Basically something disrupts the natural flora of the vagina, so a certain strain of bacteria just kinda grows out of control. It's a normal bacteria that's always there, just an overgrowth of it, so it causes problems. Same way with the yeast. It's normal to be there, but if the balance is upset, it grows more than it should.

Had a urinary tract infection before. That did hurt! :wtc:

23. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

that would be true.. you would know if you has a UTI.. hard to miss

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

did you say it like that? I would have dumped your ass.

25. fray

fray New Member

my first thought too!