FRK Easing Someone Into Public Play...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JoJoBee, Jul 13, 2009.

1. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

So... I really get arroused by public play... I guess my turn on about it is the fact of possibly getting caught. My SO on the other hand is a little apprehensive about it. We have discussed the reasons why as well.

What are the best ways to ease someone into it??? Or even best places to do so???

The most public play we have had was in a parking garage and I was super excited about it because you never know if someone is going to drive by as you see me riding him, not only that but that he was willing to do it there as well...

Usually when ppl are having public playtime, is it more like a quickie? I mean, I understand when it has been in a bathroom, dressing room or some other places it is usually a quickie but not necessarily meant as such.

:dunno: How does FS view this and ease someone into it???

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

You have to weigh the odds of being caught/being seen. You definately don't want to end up on a sex-offenders list.

If you are out in a semi-public place at night, most cops will just tell you to go home.

3. RougeOgre

Is it the public place/chance of being caught or the thought of someone seeing/watching?

4. JoJoBee

His nerves are more on the side of being caught/punished and being made feel bad for something that feels so good. I can totally understand that.

5. RougeOgre

OK but what part excites you?

6. RougeOgre

The being seen/being watched part could be safely done in an "adult club" whereas the being caught part carries more risks for satisfaction.

7. JoJoBee

the possibility of being watched... i have been in situations where i have been watched before and that really turned me on, i guess the part of putting on a show. I also like the thrill of possibly getting caught as well... I am torn what I like more.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  8. RougeOgre

Hotel balcony, curtains open in the house, bathroom/bedroom at a large party. Otherwise, if you like performing... find a club (can't search at work) and put on a show!

9. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I like public play. Me and the wifey were on a rooftop once and I could see ppl in the adjacent building watching us. I did not tell her until we were done. It was in Nashville on some hotel downtown.

We have done some public play on the ground level. Dark restaurants in a secluded area she ate her salad with her boobs hanging out. Same restaurant, different occasion, she gave me a foot job from under the table. Damn cum stain on black slacks. :mad:

Several short skirt/no panties episodes.

Make that love public play!

:bigok:

But she will not do a dressing room. She's afraid thers's some guy behind there watching for shoplifters. Or a camera recording it. Of course I'm up for giving a show!!!

10. THoC

THoC New Member

as far as easing goes.... i would probably start him off w. just some teasing.. oral... hand play... etc... maybe build up his "confidence" on going all the way.

seems as though for you its the being watched part. if thats the case why not find a place where you can put on a show? maybe even a webcam.

11. JoJoBee

i think building the confidence is a good idea... might get a little more comfortable with the idea and it would still turn me on at the same time... :naughty:

12. Eastwood

Eastwood OT Supporter

one thing to consider, if there are any minors around, you could possibly be forced to register as a sex offender.

13. JoJoBee

will definately keep that in mind.

14. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

My ex LOVED public play and even inappropriate play. She started jacking me off during a business dinner with many coworkers present.

I was so uptight I couldn't enjoy it because I just kept focusing on what might happen if we got caught. Looking back, I wish I could have relaxed more but damn, the consequences were just too high for me at that time.

She helped me become much more open to public play by doing a couple of things. First she talked about it a lot. She would whisper dirty things to me and she never missed an opportunity to start the process by kissing me, pinching my ass, stroking my face, getting close and biting my ear/neck/lips...whatever she felt like. It would usually turn me on and we'd go at it.

She also never missed an opportunity for public sex and was very honest and open about just wanting to fuck. She wasn't shy and initiate sex a lot.

All that exposure to public play got me more comfortable with it and we had a great time. Sometimes I really miss that woman!!

15. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

you talk about her a lot... must've been a fun girl, whatever the reasons for the split. :hs:

16. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

you could do a webcam show. people would be watching you yet they wouldn't really be there.

It's probably cliche but a crappy movie at an off time with a tub of popcorn :) rip a hole for his dick and give him a hand job.

Oral sex in a car while he's driving with tinted windows maybe at first or a hand job to start.

Off the walking trail in the woods where someone might walk by or see from far away.

I wish my wife was more into doing things a little risky.

17. razi

razi New Member

a secluded park out in the country is good. if there's a local park that holds evening events, find a dark corner where people can't see you.

a handjob (for you or him) in a dark movie theatre is always good. obviously, sit in the back.

I did this with my ex a couple times at the Botanical Garden here. You've just got to be quiet. :)

18. matt86

matt86 New Member

I'm a cop. I check for warrants, make sure its consensual, make sure you're of age, and tell you to go find another parking lot somewhere else :mamoru:.

19. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Yeah I do and she was a blast. We had similar likes sexually and were both horny as hell. We also both liked hanging out. It fucking hurt like hell when I found out she was cheating but I don't put up with that shit.....no matter what so when I found out, I had to end it.....but I do miss the good times we had.

20. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

lol Im not a fan of people doing things where children might see.. like in a fitting room.. or right next to a park in the middle of the afternoon.. or someone filling someone up at dinner..

I feel the same way about breastfeeding in public where women just whip out their big ol floppy tittah with no blankey.

time-ing is everything.. lol

To elaborate. Its not because I dont think people should have fun in their love life.. but people needs to be more respectful of other people around them.. Im not big on PDA..

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  21. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Caught the same people in multiple places on the same night yet? :mamoru:

Anyhow, I'm still trying to ease my SO into more public play. So far we've tackled the hotel balcony and hotel room w/ curtains open etc if there wasn't a balcony.

We started off with short skirt and no panties at dinners, cinema, etc. Moved onto parks, beach early/late in the day, etc. For us it's about being watched, not caught. If we think there's a high possibility of being caught we usually bail and find a new place.