easier to pick up a girl with a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Durka Durka, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i was just thinking about this, and from my experience it seems like it's always easier to get with girls who already have boyfriends. single women always have a defence up because they're actively screening guys, girls who have boyfriends will either not talk to you because they have a boyfriend, or won't care what you do because they have something to fall back on anyway. is this a stupid theory?

2. tidalxwave

tidalxwave WWKD? OT Supporter

yep ones with boyfriends sometimes would play the eye-games .. lets say at a club because its a win / win situation for them and they know this

single women are also approachable well because they have no one to fall back on and you could be it. either way just be confident and go about it and you'll get one of either crop

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

define get with... If by get with you mean waste your whole night yapping with them and get nowhere then maybe. If you mean get with as in penetration then I disagree.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The less available to you she is, the more interest she will show.

The interest she shows you will bolster your confidence and self-esteem, and likely help you to get her attracted easier than an available woman who does not show interest (even if she is in fact interested) as readily and does not do things to boost your self-confidence.

5. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

YES, exactly.

6. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

how fucking weird man, i was having the same conversation with my buddy last night, for me, it is alot easier to flirt with girls that have boyfriends or something like that around ya know, i do it with the girls at y work all the time because its so easy and they fucking LOVE it

7. Yes, it is far easier to pick up a girl with a boyfriend, but I find it to be too much of a hassle in the long run, if it's for a quick lay then it may be worth it, but if you want a relationship that's really a waste.

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:ugh: Yet you archived your own thread about stealing a guys girlfriend?

9. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Easier to pick up a girl with a boyfriend? You must be looking at some shitty individuals if this is the conclusion you come to.

If you have a group of single girls and a group of girls with boyfriends, the single girls will be way easier to hook up with.

10. fighted

fighted OT Supporter

sometimes it seems all i can attract is girls with boyfriends. and in my experience its just not worth the hassle

11. bamcclure

bamcclure New Member

As said before, girl get confidence from it. They are probably not looking to hook up with you, but it is more of a game to them.

12. Balzak

Balzak New Member

It seems as if they flirt for validation. As if they just want assurance that they "still got it".

13. scx

scx New Member

i think that it doesnt really matter if they're in a relationship or not
    People will flirt no matter what, as long as you seem a bit attractive, why wouldnt they. But it doesnt mean itll be easier to hook up with them. I would think its harder just cuz they have more reasons not to do it than to do.

14. Takitome

Takitome New Member

I don't see how it can be easier to pick up women who already have a man, only a few handfull of them will actually consider doing it wouldn't they? And to do something like that in a short amount of time must say something about what kind of person they are hehe. People don't switch sides that fast, takes alot of convincing over time.

I imagine more women then not are satisfied in their current relationships ;)

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Not sure.. the girl I'm seeing ryt now is not my "girlfriend" (thank God), so there's no obligation on her part and she in turn does not get upset by what would otherwise be legitimate breaches of contract. My sister for example was explaining how she was upset that her BF left town a lot or that he let her down in one way or another. This wouldn't make any sense in my situation.. it's just coming from a totally different place. I'm not expected to feel a certain way, it's a weird mindset for me to even contemplate, and I'm not sure I ought to since mainstream culture has a way of infecting your thoughts. To see inaction as a slight...?

What my lover does with other guys doesn't matter unless they are, for example, taking up my space on the dance floor with her. In which case I would just go over and dance with her. I know she loves me and it doesn't relate.

ANY girl who is in a contractually monogamous relationship, or guy for that matter, will feel (real) boundaries that they MAY choose to press against by flirting with or by fucking other people.. I was never like this myself, I can follow rules fine, but this is why married people are often the easiest for players to get with. And while I can follow rules, that doesn't mean I like to.

Ironically when you are truly free to choose whether or not to be monogamous it stops being an ordeal. You do it if you freaking want to.

I WANT my lover to attract other guys because it feels good for her.. if I were a hot, heterosexual girl I would love reaping the benefits. Whether or not you are harboring delusions that your self-esteem exists in a vacuum, this kind of activity can do wonders for your mood and improve your confidence. Maybe there's some super fly guy in a club. I can understand that with this brain thing of mine too.

If there's love (and condoms, depending), and if that's all that matters, you avoid a whole mess of pressure and needless (though popular) complications.

I love her a lot... it still is getting deeper, which amazes me since I always think holy shit this has to be it already.. she's the sexiest and most positive person in my life right now, not to mention quirkily brilliant and beautiful-hot, but none of that really explains it. As it happens I am deeply in love with her but she could be all that and we could still not have a connection. I'm sure all of this is really unhealthy, in other people's eyes. It's interesting stuff

Most people aren't like us though so yeah often it's easier to pick up a girl in a "serious" :ugh: relationship.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ Wow. There is no way I would be comfortable with a girl I was "in love with" flirting, actively seeking attention from, or fucking other guys. Dude you have an incredible mindset.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Picking up a woman with a boyfriend means she's a cheater and will do the same thing to you. Don't bother with these types of women. Besides, can't you do better?

/thread

18. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i was just making a general observation