TAT ears closing after two days?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MaineSucks, Nov 6, 2005.

1. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

I've had both ears pierced for almost two years now and took them out to clear out a little infection-type thing on one of the holes, how is it possible that these started to close up already. i cant get either earrings in right now

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

anythings possible with piercings

3. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

It could just be a bit swollen from irritation or something. I've had my ears pierced for 9yrs and I can go up to 6mo without earrings before the backside of the hole starts to close some. But if I wear anything that has enough nickel in it (SSS, gold, silver) my ears can be swollen & irritated for a few days before it goes down enough for me to put any earrings in.

Edit: For the record, I rarely wear earrings. Since I know they won't close up on me if I don't wear any for prolonged periods, I only wear them on special occassions or when I'm being dressy.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  4. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

when was the last time you took them out?

5. bradh

bradh New Member

How long before eyebrows close? I've had my piercing since March and I took it out the other day cause it was bugging me, that night I tried putting it back in (after like 12 hours) and I had to force the bitch in until it bled. :wiggle:

6. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

It varies with each person. I think you answered your own question though. If it took you that much effort to put it in after 12hrs without it, then it would probably take 2-3 times that length before they closed enough to where you couldn't get any reasonably sized jewelry in there. :)