TAT earring question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by victimizati0n, Oct 3, 2008.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

Jun 16, 2005
    yeah, so a long ass time ago i was drunk and woke up with an earring.. anywho, i kept it, and tried to change it

it was fine for a few weeks until it got infected and started bleeding everywhere, took the earring out, and i guess it was a cheap one because it was like a black color instead of the silver color

so i now have a gold stud in, and its been fine for a few months

i would like to put a different one in, but im afraid the same thing is going to happen again.. so wat are m options.. or what should i look for in case i am actually allergic to that type of earring?

also, do you guys have tips for getting that fucking clip thing on the back on, i swear i spent an hour trying to get the fucker on :o
  2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Feb 12, 2008
    I always use the rubber stoppers you find on some earring posts along with the clip thing. I had a few bad experiences with the little clip thing getting the post jammed in it at a funny angle and not being able to get it out. So I throw out all those and just use the rubber stoppers.

And if you have any doubts, im sure that most people would tell you to go to a piercing shop, as most of the ones I have been to have jewelry safe for your ears.