TAT Ear stretching / aftercare?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ReFluX, Feb 19, 2010.

1. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

Hey guys, I got my ears peirced with a 10g and i waited a few months and went down to an 8g then a month or 2 later a 6g and so on till now I'm at a 2g.

I put some soap on the ring to insert it... Its a stainless steel pincher type. They stung a tiny bit when i put them in... however the pain went away the next morning and I was able to tug on them w/o discomfort. I work on cars for a living and i went running after work and they have been tender today so I took the side out that was tender and cleaned the ring very well with soap and then my ear very well. I have noticed on both of my ears I got alittle scar tissue build up... nothing thats really horrible looking but just alittle tiny like pouch of skin on the edge of the hole.

I don't notice any kinda of puss or discharge from it, its just alittle tender, Im kinda freaked out to think it might end up turning into a Keliod and looking all gross. I can try to take pictures of my ears w/o the rings in if that would help.

I don't do the soaking my ear in salt water or anything, I just used to use Jojoba oil on my lobes every now and again. Anyone got any advice for me?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Sounds like it's just tender. Do some salt soaks and it should clear it right up. Stop taking them out to clean them. That's just going to irritate the piercing more.

3. TWG

TWG New Member

I always soaked in warm water and salt, it seemed to do the trick. Also make sure to wash your hands when you go to touching your ears.

4. Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce New Member

When I was stretching up in my ears, and needed to clean the ring...I would just "spin" them while in the shower. Let the warm water rinse everything away. Unless your ear ripped a little when stretching then I don't think you really need to do too much else. If it ripped and it's oozing, then use some sea salt and water on a qtip and clean the area