TAT Ear piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Oct 4, 2005.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

Never had anything pierced, figured it was about time to do it. I want to get the auricle on my left ear pierced. Although i'd get a ball closure, a lot of people have them. how long are barbells in general? or where can i find a piercing thats maybe ~ .5" long at best w/ balls on each side?

2. knucks

knucks Active Member

bump

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

Another question as my friend told me this today..i dont know whether to believe him or not:

He told me that there are capacities in the ear cartilage that can affect bodily functions if punctured. ANy truth to this?

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

no truth to that at all

5. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Puncturing the cartilage isn't going to affect your bodily functions. The only thing that cartilage piercings affect would be the way sound waves enter your ears; depending on the jewelry or hole size if it was punched at a larger size. Even then I don't think the difference is that noticable (unless you've got a large hole in a more vital portion of the cartilage). The only thing that would affect bodily 'functions' would be if your ears were plugged or fluid filled, which just throws off your equilibrium.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you'd have to disfigure your ear pretty good before it disrupts the sound waves entering the ear

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

i'll make sure to tell my buddy he's an idiot.

i showed my mom the earring i want and she flipped a switch. it's only 14g but i guess compared to her earrings thats big