each woman is like a special little snowflake...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, May 14, 2008.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

...with her unique crystals of emotional issues and doom
    its like "hey, here's my emotional baggage. let me show you it..."

[​IMG]

it seems neat, clean, high grade leather & designer label. It can't be that bad....

until you open it up...

AND A FUCKING FIVE HEADED HYDRA COMES OUT AND IS LIKE HEY WHATS UP GUYS

[​IMG]

2. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

That made me grab my roflcakes...

Although sometimes the 5 headed hydra has a few less heads because of the last guy. You know, knight in shining armor trying to save you and manages to slightly damage the hydra but not enough for it to die. It's HD must be 8 or something ridiculous like that.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

in for an example/anecdote

4. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

:roflw:

I love women, though if I ever found myself transformed into one, I would promptly put a bullet through my head.

5. Emfuser

No, the last guy cuts off a couple heads, only to have two more sprout in the place of each one before.

:hsugh:

6. JohnJohnJohnson

meh, i have not found this to be true at all.

maybe it's only true with older women? too many bad experiences

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Seems like a waste. I would spend some time in front of a mirror at least first :dunno:

Or find some lesbians :naughty:

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You are a lucky lucky man. Obviously it isn't all girls that are like this, but it isn't just older woman. Young girls can be like this to (In my experience it seems almost genetic, if mom is a nut/psycho then so is the daughter)

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Just put down the pot dude

10. JohnJohnJohnson

axlly, it's possible i just never get close to the ones with serious emotional issues. come to think of it.

like this one girl... she was really hot, but i could never have been emotionally attracted to her. and in retrospect i bet she would have turned out to be a real nutjob if we had gotten closer

11. kiri

kiri New Member

:rofl: pics are fantastic :rofl:

but i don't have a secret bag of emotional issues :o. i get pretty emo around my period but that's about it :hs:

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

it doesnt have to be just past relationships. there are lots of things that turn girls into complete basketcases at any age.

Ever notice how the pretty ones are, more often then not, neurotically insecure? Then there are daddy issues, mommy issues, sibling rivalry/inferiority complexes and on and on. I dated a girl who still carried a chip the size of alaska on her shoulder for every person that wasn't kind to her in growing up. She would honestly get all sad thinking about something mean someone said in algebra class. she was 24. :ugh:

girls = fucking nuts. The world just cuts them deeper then men, and they have no male social constraints about stoicism, instead prefer to act, and internalize, the role of victim.

thats not to say that guys arent crazy too, but they simply dont wear it on their sleeve like girls do.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

No. The pretty ones at least in my personal experience tend to be smarter, happier, more confident, stronger-willed, and kinder.

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Where do you live? I'm moving there

15. JohnJohnJohnson

The crazy girl I mentioned was an exception to this.

Based on what I've seen, attractiveness in a woman at the very worst just magnifies what's already there. So if they are kind then they are very kind, etc.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl:

But seriously, unless this thread has a point I'm gonna have to close it...

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I've known some girls my entire life that used to be kind/intelligent/down to earth. But became hot as hell and it seemed to rot their mind/personality

Guess it just boils down to everyone is different :dunno:

18. JohnJohnJohnson

I assume there are girls of high self-esteem everywhere. I think, honestly, that there's a bit of karma going on with you guys. If you have a certain perspective on attractive/socially-powerful women, then you will find things in life to support that perspective.

Did you ever see Mean Girls? My sister would have been one of the 3 "mean girls" at school, except that at my school, all three of those girls were, very obviously, very cool, in a real way, and were nice because they really liked people, because all 3 girls were happy, because high school handed them the entire world on a reverential platter, because they were sexy. Happiness breeds more happiness.

I was always really close to my sister. So I was privy to the psychological benefits and emotional stability bestowed by being hot on these girls. And my mom's a baby boomer feminist, and I've got two sisters but no brother. We were raised knowing that there was no such thing as a "slut" ("slut is an old word," my mom would say; meaning that it had centuries of misogyny built in; and my pimping, "player" father never used the word, and broke men down who did use it) and that "bitch" was almost as bad.

Since I don't believe in sluts or bitches or anything like that, I don't run into them. (Cuz they don't actually exist. :hs:) Someone says, "That girl is a slut," and people will react in one of two ways. You guys probably think less of the girl when you hear that about her. But since I know there is no such thing as a slut, I think less of the speaker...

And for whatever reason, the karma thing is very real in the social sphere. If you have a preconception, it becomes reality. Not to be condescending or "special", but I really think this is something that holds a lot of guys back. It FEELS empowering to say that most hot girls are crazy / mean / bad in the short-term, because it sort of makes it a choice on your part if they reject you, as if you rejected them. But it also means in the long-term that the hot girls you find are crazy / mean / bad.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

If you have to then you have to, but I don't see the harm of it. We're just having a lighter conversation than usual

20. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Fuck, I tammed my EX's dragons almost to the ground and then she went and broke it off with me for a dusche canoe that sent her right back to the fire breathing dragon. So I :rofl: at her

21. Emfuser

This thread is a light-hearted introspection into the male perspective of the female gender. ;)

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:rolleyes: :rofl: Yes I see it will go far and be very helpful...

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

You are telling me in all your life experiences you haven't come across multiple women that seemed to be all of the above, except had a mortal fear inside that they are A. not really that attractive and B. That they really would cease to be important or socially valuable if they were, in fact, not that attractive.

I think most people would agree that its really a pretty popular archetype.

:dunno: that doesnt make any sense. just because he was a little bit silly in the way he put it out there doesnt make it any less of a valid thread.

there isnt any real negativity here and people are talking. let it go.

24. Emfuser

Is there a rule in the forum that a discussion must be deemed as "helpful", or face locking? :hsugh:

I think you're just bothered by the slight the thread-starter delivers with his opening post, even though he touches upon something that is very real for men in the dating world: the emotional baggage that women often have.

;)

25. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: @ all the boys getting upset. I'm not closing it.

If you all think this thread will produce a point by all means go ahead.