FRK E-Stim, Electro...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OakleyTodd, Dec 21, 2007.

1. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Anyone here have a electro set up with a box and attachments? I have used electro once while I was tied up and blindfolded, and it was pretty intense. I would like to buy my own set up, so I'm looking for suggestions.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I want one :wtc:
    They have them at sex shops here. I played with one once and the sales guy was really helpful and knowledgeable

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

I use this as therapy to the injured at the physical therapy office I work out... interesting idea

4. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

http://huse.com/

I highly suggest the Eros Tek 312b. It's multi channel, and you can program in your own sequences if you want with available software. I don't own one, but I've seen what it can do firsthand. It is on my list of "must haves"

5. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

From everything I"ve read on the subject it's suggested to get a smaller more 'medical' unit first as the bigger units can cause damage and are dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

There is a book I think over at Extreme REstraints that really prepares you for electro stim, I've been wanting that book for a long time. :)

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I joined the www.smartstim.com forum to get some info, I will let everyone know if I purchase something.

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i don't recommend anyone get a medical one you see from online (that are easy to get apparently)

especially if you don't know the dynamics of the unit or the way it's used on the body.

if you have one/or must get one, let it be only for sensory

8. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

i'm getting very interested in this after seeing some videos on xtube.
    looks pretty hot.

my question for those who have tried it though, does it hurt at all?

9. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Keep in mind I've never done it but from what I understand it CAN hurt but doesn't have to. I've also heard it described as a sensation of your muscles 'moving' without you giving the command for it to happen. Also specific situations within stim itself can give various sensations, from pads, to shaft electrodes, anal, vaginal, sounds, etc. I've never done it (don't really plan on it due to health concerns) but sounding can be painful in itself without the stim.

I forgot all about the smartstim forums. Seconding and adding on to what sports junkie said, also may want to familiarize yourself with electronics in general. Terminology, basic information, etc.

10. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I had it used on me once while tied up (a whole different story), and it was slightly painful. It really depended on electrode placemnt.

If anyone visits xtube, do a search for "HFO" (hands free orgasm), that will give you an insight into what this device is capable of.