SRS E-Stalkers..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CarBomber187, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarBomber187

CarBomber187 Guest

How do you guys feel about people who stalk other people on the internet? Read their away messages constantly, stalk their online profiles (myspace,match, etc) and stalk people on internet forums such as this one?

And I am referring to people who in real life, have no value to you or themselves in regards to both individuals. In fact, have nothing to do with you in any way shape or forum..

Do you feel as these people may have feelings for you, a crush, perhaps they would ideally want you in their life, but only can fantasize about it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  2. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

honestly i wouldnt want someone checking into everything I do. that's really weird and it would probably freak me out more than anything.

3. CarBomber187

CarBomber187 Guest

I concur, I'm not the only one :ugh:

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, its strange if someone puts you in a spot of obsession and worshipping, and people have died in the past of those kind of people who can't get what they want.

To put it in perspective of the stalker tho, imagine a christmas gift you've always wanted , every day you go past by that store, and your getting all kinds of expectations on people making you promises you will get it, and then you can't. Which follows is often great anger,stress and depression along with extended grieve and sadness, its insignificant to others but it means the world to you, and sometimes can even erupt in violence if you can't get what you want.

Its wrong to stalk, but the feelings of desire are very understandable. Once you are the victim of obsession, things become very unclear and frightening.

It comes down to this.

Every person must show they have a life of their own to live, being able to avoid basing the quality of your life on others and understanding that its you who makes you happy you can be independent from others, shows that you are a mature individual who understands that you can love someone,but you can't and don't own them as personal property. That way you wouldn't stalk a person, because you would validate each and everyone's personal freedom to choose with whom they want to be, instead of forcing them into something they do not want to participate in.

6. CarBomber187

CarBomber187 Guest

It has gotten to a point where you could say the stalking is this persons full time job (IE stalking me, others). I am concerned for my well being, my reputation, and more so, concerned this person has serious affection for me, to which is not mutual. That is where come the threat to my well being.

7. Darketernal

Well only cowards stalk, people who wouldn't have the inner strenght to tell their feelings of love directly in your face would constantly go around the problem, but in order to solve the problem and on what action to take, there's a few things we have to know, is it a man or a woman who's stalking you and are you a man or woman yourself, and do you live in Iran or United States, or other country mayhaps? This information is needed because the local law enforcement, and gender that you have to deal with are important in terms of consequenses, the way you state that a person is stalking you, makes me think its a gay sexual man, since such an event would be a threat to your reputation ,especially in a country like Iran. Its important also because what action you can take lawfully is different from country to country.

8. Jake!

Jake! Guest

remember kids, don't post your personal info on the internets

9. Darketernal

that's true, but i don't think asking a/s/l in here can hurt that much :dunno:

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I'm amazed by how many people think nothing of posting every detail of their life online on sites like myspace or even on here. It's like they are begging to be stalked :uh:

11. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Dot. I always scoffed at this until recently. All of my profiles are private now. You would be surprised just how many employers and colleges REALLY DO look up facebook, myspace, etc. profiles. I still get teased by one of my professors about something I had on my myspace a few months back.

12. Jake!

Jake! Guest

it is crazy too see how many people on OT post links to facebook & myspace pics, which can be traced to their name, or an open photo bucket with their name and personal info plastered inside

i guess i don't understand people

13. CarBomber187

CarBomber187 Guest

Yeah, i get the feeling this girl is into me.. WHen you hear of girls stalking guys, that is the first thing you think. But It makes sense logically, why would anyone spend so much time reading up on someone on the internet unless they wanted to get an idea of their life, so they can fantasize being a part of it?

14. hobbitnomore

hobbitnomore New Member

i can't help but think some people like being stalked. they leave trails for people to follow them. it feeds their ego.

15. Darketernal

guy got banned :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.