Dynamat

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ledzep73, May 3, 2005.

1. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I was wondering if it was possible to take dynamat off one car, and put it onto another? A minivan totaled my town car, but there is a bunch of dynamat on the drunk and driver side doors to cover over half of my pretty little station wagon. I hate this new car, and I really don't want to buy dynamat for it if I don't have to. If I knew my stereo would be going into this car, I wouldn't have bought the fucking thing. Well thats a lie, but I hate my new car, and want to use my old dynamat if I can, instead of puttting money into this POS.

2. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

dynamat will not go on very well on the second application, the sticky stuff does loose its grip. you can buy dynamat or a substitute for pretty cheap online...

3. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

It will cost at least 100 bucks to get the hatch, floor, and doors. When I got my town car it already had dynamat on the hood, firewall, all the doors, floor, trunk, and hood. Very very little road noise in that car, I loved it. Now if I go over 45 MPH I want to shoot myself. I was spoiled.

4. Ronin

Ronin Guest

heres a tip:

dont get dynamat, its over priced.

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

What else is there? I didn't pay for the Dynamat on my old car.

6. Ronin

Ronin Guest

second skin
    edead
    b-quiet