LGBT Dunno what to make of this? Help

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Bella, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Bella

Bella New Member

I posted this in the vaginarium but not to much help, anyways I keep having dreams about girls( yes I am one) and looking at them and what I'd like to do to them and vise versa. I enjoy men and all thats all I really have experienced. I would like to try with a girl but it just seems that I'm too picky. I dunno what to make of this but it's becoming more apparent day after day. Here is one of the dreams I keep having.

I keep having this dream about one of the girls from that show americas top model. I dunno in real life if her name is holli or what but I saw that show once and keep having this dream at least 2 times a week.( found out it's norelle)
    Basically I think were at some strip joint (don't really know though) and I see her standing there looking at me. I go to her and she starts to bite my lip and my neck, runs her tounge to my chest and sucks on my nipples and this whole time I'm pushing her down, she starts to bite my inner thigh and then play with me a little. I'm loving every minute, then I start to suck on her fingers and kissing her mouth .Then I go to her and do close to the same thing, then for whatever reason vin diesel( not that hot but decent) comes up and says thats beautiful how do you do that? then this girl tells me we need to go change into our swim suits, we come out and the room that just was a strip joint ends up becoming a beach. So we walk out and we both take off our tops cause were going to tan and vin desiel comes up again grabs my arm and is about to tell me something then I wake up....
    This has been going on for about 3 weeks. heres some pics. http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com...uit_norelle.jpg
    http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com...ans_norelle.jpg
    http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com...ula_norelle.jpg

translation?

2. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

:wavey:

Ok, here's a shot at interruption. You are probably bi-curious, if not bi. I think Vin Diesel represents the double standard that men have: lesbians are hot, but don't exclude me. My guess is that he is going to tell you this when he grabs your arm, but you don't want to hear it, so you wake up. The mind is protective like that.

Also, this Norelle is someone that is totally unattainable (most likely) and thus safe for you to fantasize about.

:dunno: Hope this helps.

3. Bella

Bella New Member

I've been told that I am bi- courious from other friends as well. It wierd about that noelle girl because I never thought anything really of her until I started those dreams.

4. Bella

Bella New Member

:wavey: Actually that does help a little bit and it does make sense about the me not wanting to listen.

5. Ferron

Don't get too caught up on labels. I still think this represents the safe fantasy.

Maybe consider exploring these feelings if you are comfortable. Good luck :)

6. Bella

Bella New Member

I have been considering the possiblity, just picky is all. Thanks for the advice

7. Ferron

Glad to help. Keep us posted :bigthumb: