Dumped and i think it was for the ex boyfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 240sx4evr, Oct 9, 2005.

1. 240sx4evr

240sx4evr New Member

Ok so me and my girl were goin out for like 4 months and we both seemed happy. Everything was great i loved her with everything and she said the same. well we went on a trip last weekend and everything went great but the day we got back it seemed to flop over. I was goin into the computer room and when i got in there i guess i suprised her cause as quick as she could she signed off her msn, so i went back downstaris and when i came back up she was talkin on msn with her ex...well this got me madd but i didnt show it and the rest of the night was fine.
    well the next day she didnt really want to talk to me ..like she wouldnt kiss nme and she would barley look at me. well at the end of school she told me to go and gave me a note..it basically said she doesnt want to be in a commited relationship right now and it would be better if we were friends.
    so i had to accept it but now shes out partying with her ex and the guy i liove with is driving her everywhere...i know hes gonna get a beating when i talk to him but how could a girl do that....she said to be friends then got mad cause she said it seemed like i was pushing her away but i talk all the time and she acts like she doesnt have time for me so what am i supposed to do keep beeing friends with her or just forget about her??¿¿

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Its HS drama. Move on, nail anything that moves and get good grades.

3. 240sx4evr

240sx4evr New Member

yeah would be easy if i didnt have to put up with her in everyone of my classes and befor we started dating i didnt know anyone in that area so i only hung out with her so its real ockward

4. page

page New Member

Make new friends and move on. There's more than just her in your classes.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Take my advice, just forget worrying about the girl and pay more attention to your English grammar and vocabulary classes. :x:

6. tehexile

tehexile New Member

sounds like what happened to me :hs: only we're not friends or whatever... bitches aint nothin but hoes and tricks

7. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

he did it for his larger cawk.

That's how girls are when they had one.

deal.

8. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

welcome to the wonderful world of women and their decieving methods of abuse.

9. 240sx4evr

240sx4evr New Member

yeah shes all fucked up now. she talks to me n shit in class but then anyother time she wont talk or look at me
    was hangin out wit some chick b4 a class and then the ex ask me if i wanned to chill at her place .Iguess she wants to be ftf so i cant complain there

10. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

word.

11. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

when a girl says "we should be friends.... no really we need to still hang out, no im really serious" i tell them... you have my number