Dumb broad didn't notice me today at the gym!!!11

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by GilgaMesH, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

So I walk into the gym, rite? It's "pussy magnet" aka arm day so I'm over at the barbells gettin' my pump on. After a couple of sets my arms are about ready to explode through my sleeves and I'm looking fine as hell. In the middle of like my 3rd set, some stupid dame walks by that i've been trying to slide it in and DOESN'T NOTICE ME. I was in the middle of a heavy ass set so I didn't stop to say anything.

After the set , I couldn't find her to kick her in her the snatch so I just channeled all my rage into the work-out and had one of the best arm days in recent memory :o

PS: Lately I've been lifting arms with less weight/strict form and focusing on really contracting the muscles when I should. I recommend this to anyone having some trouble gaining size on the arms. Arm day shouldn't be about how much weight you throw up, so never sacrifice strict, slower form for heavier weights in that area IMO.

2. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

She could probably tell you're a closet homosexual :hs:

3. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

I wish I had the "E-Thug text file" on me right now, you'd be so dead! :mamoru:

4. Damnation

Damnation OT Supporter

are you being seroius? or are you trying to post things like patty bateman?

5. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

Incidentally I did get noticed on leg day even though I was only squatting 405x6. Soo many people at OSU's gym either 1) dont do legs or 2) Can only put up like 225. :hsugh:

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  6. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

I GOT U CUVERED BRA

26 years old with 16 years of MT under my belt and a few years of cross training of BJJ, Silat, etc. Too many street fights and bar fights to list. Enough cracked bones and blood for many lifetimes. I can fuckin hurt you with my pinky finger. I'm cocky about it sometimes to little shits and big shits...like you...because I can be. Cause I know I'm that damn good.
    And before you fuckin call bs on anything I say here I have posted pics, I have told stories, and if that isn't enough for ya I have actual OT witnesses of my actions in real life. So fuck you very much.
    ------

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

Listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you grew up in the ghetto? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his fucking ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his fucking toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gayge, got that, fucknaut?

let me explain a lil something to ya....here is an unofficial pecking order as to whos opinion matters on this board

fazle
    smods
    mods
    og's
    regualr users
    lurkers
    op
    toeshoes
    whatdoyouwantoknow
    noobs with avs
    noobs without avs
    the odd chance someone's cat steps on a bunch of keys and accidently posts
    you

so shut the fuck up

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.
    Attn Noobs:

You Know What, Fucker? I Don't Give A Shit Where You're From, What You Do, What Fucking Color Your Skin Is, Or What Your Preference For Giant Cocks Are. You Are A Fucking Newb . I Will Take A Glove, Cover It In Glue & Broken Glass, And Punch Your Ass So Hard That Our Friends Down Under Will Say "that's A Big Ass Reaming". Then I Will Take A Giant Dildo, Shove It In Your Mouth And Ram It In With A Clawhammer. Thanks And Welcome To Ot.

Fuck it you know what?
    No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

you'd better watch your fucking back you little bitch. you think you can fucking get away with spamming these forums to use them as your own personal billboard to advertise on? I hope the fucking link you just posted was worth every ounce of blood running through your inbred veins. I'm going to pierce your aorta with my fucking cock and drain your blood into a fucking martini glass, which I'll top off with one of your testicles as the fucking olive on top. Then I'm going to force your mother to drink it while I skin your fucking father and make his skin into a suit. As soon as your mother has finished drinking the last ounce of your blood, I'll use the testicle from the glass to plug her throat up so she can't scream while I assrape her wearing your fathers skin like a coat. When I'm done, I'll fucking chop her head off and put it on a pole in the front yard of your trailer, to remind all who pass by of the family of worthless faggots who lived inside. You picked the wrong fucking forum to mess with, asshole.

7. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

:werd:

People stop to watch me deadlift/clean/squat/overhead squat/snatch because they never see anyone else do it.

8. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

:werd: i think im one of the only people i see ever doing squats, people use the squat rack for incline bench press's mostly.

Your 100% correct tho, i do see lots of people in at the gym just doing bicep curls, every time they visit. They do have pretty big arms though :hs:, but cant bench for shit.

Speaking of which, time to go the gym :o

9. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I do this too.

I usually start off with a couple heavy sets and then move onto focused/strict sets with lighter weight, always concerned with the contractions. My arms are over 18" now so it must be working.

10. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

I do the same now as well. High volume, strict form, controlled motion.

11. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

are you one of those kids that workout with the sides cut out of their "600 club" HS football shirt?

12. jonno

jonno New Member

you're not bateman

13. jonno

jonno New Member

my high school had the 1,000lb club which included

- deadlifts from the trap bar
    - 1/4 squats
    - bench
    - cleans

14. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

that's what I thought

15. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

My school was the same, but instead of 1/4 squats it was parallel squats.

Fresh. I was 1,100 club
    Soph. I was 1,200 club
    Junior I was 1,400 club
    Senior was 1,500 club (I believe I was only 5lbs short of 1,600 club :(

You had be in football to compete though. It was pretty fun, but it sucked because everyone tried to define everyone else by their "club" numbers.

16. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Well-Known Member

I was in theatre club...its going to be one of the things i teach my son NOT to do.

17. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

i cant wait to get back into a real gym. i hope to be doing standing military with 225 by then. :x:

18. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

:rofl:

19. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

shouldn't you be taking some xanax suppositories or something?

20. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

No but I wear my medal for 3rd highest squat around all the time:coolugh:

21. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

:werd: it seems to really have helped me.

22. TZ

TZ Banned

Only dudes ever notice me at the gym , i'm too ugly + not ripped :hs:

23. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

High school numbers are all bullshit :p

24. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I think every guy who went to high school benched 250 freshman year

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I can take pics of the T-shirts I was given for each club if it makes you feel better :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.