Dudes (and ladies) of OT: cut or uncut?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IcyHot4Life, Dec 29, 2005.

?

Cut or uncut?

1. I'm a circumsized dude. :wavey:

193 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. I'm an uncircumsized dude :blue:

149 vote(s)
    40.6%
  3. I'm a wimmenz that prefers circumsized penors :nikko:

17 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. I'm a wimmenz that prefers uncircumsized penors :kdubbd:

8 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

I don't frequent the Vag much these days, so I dunno if this has been asked recently... but I'm curious to see what portion of teh OT population is circumsized. I've read up on it lately and apparently the US is the only country in which circumcision is "routine" -- outside of religious reasons, it isn't usually done in other countries, which I found interesting.

So if the dudes would be so kind as to reply yes/no and where they're from, and optionally if it was done as a kid or voluntarily as an adult, I'm curious to see the outcome.

And ladies: Do you have an aesthetic preference for either style? Subjectively I've observed that women tend to prefer the cut look over uncut :dunno: post your opinion!

2. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

cut dude from the states checking in :wavey:

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Umm....It doesn't really make a difference to me.

4. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I'm male and was circumsized when I was born. I wish I had a choice because I don't think I woulda had it done. There just no reason to. I'm not Jewish or Muslim so the religion thing doesn't affect me. And it IS true that most of the world is not uncirced. My wife and I had a baby a month ago and did not know the sex until she came out. We decided that if it was male we would NOT get him circed. It turned out to be a girl so I guess we'll have to wait 'til next time.

5. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Oh and BTW - The whole hygiene thing is an old wife's tale started during WWII so no one should even bother trying to argue that point. It's purely aesthetics.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im not saying that i think circumcision is so great, BUT

images.google.com -> smegma

a circumcised penis is easier to keep clean and requires less cleaning... On the other hand, you should be thuroughly cleaning your penis every day anyway. Can't imagine going camping and ending up with cheese though... :noes:

7. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

A vagina is alot flappier and foldier that an uncirced penix. Women seem to do OK. Shower daily and you'll be fine. If you go camping and can't shower or swim, bring some baby wipes. Easy "fix."

8. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Guys that are cut and make stupid statements about penis being easier to clean and so forth don't have a clue that women have labias and have similar hygiene challenges.

As a matter of fact they have 2 sets of labias and a clit hood, which is like the foreskin of the penis.

Why don't we make a medical measure to remove these extra skin. Nothing sexier and cleaner than having a gaping hole and expose clit to get irritated against her panties?

I've been with women with terrible hygiene that just splash water at their private parts and women that spend time and clean their labia and clit hoods (which also has smegma, but at a lesser amount).

Trimming the dickhead skin was started in the neck of the world where water was scarce, the middle-east.

I sure as hell ain't going to follow their direction and guidance in life. It's a fucking mess there.

How's that for ignorance folks?

If anything I tend to hear cut guys being upset that they are cut and will NEVER enjoy the pleasures of having a skin that nature intended them to have.

Sorta like poor folks saying that $$$$ doesn't make u happy or guys with small penors that claim that size doesn't matter.

9. armond

armond New Member

Cut, as if I had a choice ;)

10. armond

armond New Member

Never had the skin, so you wil never hear me complain. But seriously, why would I care whether some middle east countries started this way back when? I have no probs with mine being cut, and never will, mostly because I don't recall ever being uncut...

And I can honestly say my life is far from a total mess, so saying following "their direction and guidance in life" is just a little pointless... Who is to say that I will have some shibby life because I am cut?! Can't compare my American life to their Middle Eastern life, doesn't work in my head... :sadwavey:

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

wheres the ''i dont care chioce''? long as he keeps it clean, i couldnt care...that goes for cut an uncut.

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Many cut guys pride themselves as having a low-maintainence penis due to the "reduced" need to wash it good since their smegma-jerky is probably scrubbed off in their shorts.

Incidently any vet will tell u that dog's penis is cleaner than a man's penis since the dog licks it 5x+ a day with a fresh coating of anti-bacterial saliva.

13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

qft. If your hygiene is that bad you need to rely on being circumcised you don't deserve to be in the same postcode as a vagina.

14. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Cut at birth in Mexico. Never put much tought into how different would it be w/ skin. Im happy the way it is tho.

15. concertreject2

concertreject2 New Member

i really don't prefer one way or the other. just keep it clean

16. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

:embd: sorry, I'm trying to add that to teh poll now... I made it at 4am so don't get angry at me :o

17. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

I can't seem to edit the poll :sad2: sorry about the "don't care" option missing, but if you don't care then be sure to post it in a reply :)

18. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i just like the look of a circumcized penis

don't really care if it's uncircumsized or not, but if it's an excessive amt of foreskin, it can be a big turnoff for me

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

:hsd: aw, its ok. i think as girls gain experice, they realize it doesnt matter. if a dick is dirty, it doesnt matter if its cut or not, it will be nasty/smelly regardless jsut from sweat and stuff.

now, aesthetically, im sure theres a pref...but for me its more indipendant on the dick itself and not whethers its cut or not. ive seen pretty uncut, and ugly cut.

20. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

if your uncut, you can make a fashion statement. Very versatile. You can leave it up, or pull it back.....

21. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

:rofl: :coolugh:

22. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

23. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

not necessarily true...

the forskin does tend to hold in moisture (ie sweat) and therefore can produce some pretty funky odors, even for guys who shower and clean it on a regular basis. Uncut guys can also form yeast infections (thats right... guys too) inside the urethra particularly if he sweats a lot during the day and the foreskin covers the tip of the penis.

but I've only had one uncut guy and I have to say that I actually like it a lot. I wouldn't say that I have a preference either way, but I do like uncut ones. :hs:

24. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

not to mention the talent shows you can perform...

my SO does the "talking penis" and the "pee bomb"

25. Apothis

Apothis New Member

cut but wish I wasn't
    +1