FRK Dude, this is seriously my first time all over again.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by registeredPORK, Feb 17, 2010.

1. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

OK, so I have date this Friday with a girl (and just to get it out there, I am a girl too) and we're gonna get it on :naughty:

Thing is, I've always been on the receiving end... and this is my first time sexually with another girl. Should I treat her and do things to her like how I would want it be done to me? Or should I just fiddle down there until I hear something good? :o

Also, because I don't have a penis to penetrate her with, and from my understanding since we will be each others first so toys should be an after thought, what else is there for me to do to make her happy? I don't want to be boring, and I'm afraid that I might be just that!

What can I do during oral that will not make my tongue/jaw hurt?

:o

I feel like a total dweeb. :hsd: Maybe I'm just over thinking this but I really don't want this first time for me feel like I totally fucked up. I wonder if this is how guys feel :o

2. ND379

ND379 New Member

I think if you just calm down and don't overthink it, things will be fine.

Do things to her that you like done to you. Listen to her vocal cues to find out what she likes. Maybe she's a talker and will even tell you what she wants you to do.

Why would you think you're going to be boring?

3. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

As a dude, I mainly just feel around until I get a response with a new person. Just be patient and have confidence, you have a headstart as you are pretty familiar with what goes on down there.

4. registeredPORK

I feel like I might be boring because I think I don't have much to offer as another girl.

5. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Do you enjoy receiving oral? Does it feel good to you to have someone finger you? Are you two attracted to each other? Does the thought of being with another women turn you on?

If you answered yes to any of those you can bet she did too. Just go into it with an open mind and enjoy yourself.

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I'd recommend that you ask this question over in "The Closet" forum too. We're mostly men over there... but there are a few women.

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Plus, I'd say... for gay women, hands are key... Make sure your nails are short, because your hand is going to be all up in her vagina... and you don't want to be cutting her with your nails.

8. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

:rofl:

For some reason that kicked me in the funny. I think you'll do great. Most people like sex, obviously you two do, so don't over think it at have a good time.

9. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I would go with doing things to her that you want done to yourself first. Then pay attention to her reactions and continue to do what she appears to like.

Take a break from licking and just finger her a bit.

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I think you'd be fine rubbing her clit when your mouth get's tired. Just try not to be too nervous and listen to her so you can figure out what is working. Good luck and report back!

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Bingo.

Every girl is different. Some like a lot of clit action, others can barely stand it. Some like gentle fingering round the entrance, others like deep fingering with pressure on the G-Spot. Some like the sucking feeling, others like the licking feeling. Some like their inner labia being tugged on, others dont, others barely have a labia minora. Some like being kissed all around their tain/inner thigh area while you're doing it, others just want you to get to business.

So basically, start gentle, make sure you're mouth's wet, and go with the flow. Dont be afraid to swallow some pussy juice.

12. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Thats almost a must if your going to be eating her out. On top of staying calm and not getting nervous don't forget to have a good time, put your mind on the back burner and just enjoy what your doing. Things will flow as they are suppose to.

13. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Didn't really know what I was doing the first time with the GF either. I did get some hints from her hubby but it was mostly just trying things and asking questions or listening for cues. Sometimes it is still like that.

14. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I totally know how you feel. I enjoy being with girls sort of... I like the receiving end, but am way to scared to be the giver. I've done it once with a girl and was just far too uncomfortable. I found the whole process scary and not very much fun. Now I"m just starting to get into a relationship with a girl and I don't know what I'm going to do. Originally we'd thought it would only be bdsm stuff (not sexual) but after a movie cuddle date which turned into topless groping and making out and both of us were VERY turned on it has become obvious that more will happen. I've told her straight up that I can accept her doing stuff to me fine but I don't know how and don't really want to reciprocate. I'm really worried about this and how it will effect things. I always feel so guilty about not being able to reciprocate.

Anyway... that was a bit off topic... just wanted to let you know you're not alone though! GOOD LUCK

15. registeredPORK

Whoa, thanks for all the responses guys! I'm gonna try to stay cool about it tonight and I did trim my finger nails the night before because I hate the feeling of freshly trimmed finger nails.

I've never officially tried some other chick's pussy juice but I have tried my own and I don't taste that bad at all... then again, I like taking care of my vajayjay because I like it when the SO goes down there and not cleaning it would be inconsiderate.

What happens if she stinks down there? :hs:

16. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

sweetie you are over analyzing the situation!! Just relax. Go with the flow. i've never been in your situation because I'm addicted to dick, but im sure you'll do fine. Do what you like having done to you and like others have said put your worries to rest or else you'll be too stressed to concentrate on having a good time. I'm sure you'll do / be great so no worries!! :love:

17. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

SPIT FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!
    SPIT, SPIT, SPIT, SPIT!!!!

I can't stress that enough, I have ate some rank pussy...just spit on the motherfucker like a camel and go to town.

18. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

You're probably doing it as I type this but the best thing I've found is simply to ask. Don't make a big thing of it or let it break the mood but a few quick questions at first can pay off later.

19. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

How did it go?
    I was never able to bring myself to go down on a woman. Fingering them didn't feel as hot as I expected. It's really just a hole of flesh :rofl:

20. registeredPORK

Everything went pretty well to my surprise... although I think I kind of shafted myself when I didn't put the moves on earlier in the night so I only got to really to do limited stuff and it really didn't involve taking off clothes :(

I know she wants it, but she's expecting me to pull the first move too. How can I do it without looking like a creep? At this point, I was thinking of just pouncing on her the next time I see her and get it over with :o

On the upside, fondling someone elses' breasts is quite different then fondling your own.

21. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

Go for the pounce.
    That move has never failed me ^_^

The worst she can do is say no and then well just stop say you are sorry.

22. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:mamoru: now women have some knowledge of how it can suck to be a guy.

23. registeredPORK

Well, this entire experience has given me a whole new perspective because I've been pretty much playing the role of the guy who is expected to do all the first moves or whatnot.

I do have to say, my worst experience trying to woo a girl was pretty horrible... we planned to meet at a restaurant and everything and it ended up being she standing me up and then giving me the cold shoulder and a lame excuse like her mom was in the hospital (which, btw, was a complete lie).

After going through that, it's a wonder guys still have faith in the opposite sex.

24. razi

razi New Member

Many don't. You've got to learn to roll with the punches. There are jerks out there, and there are awesome folks. Ignore the former and spoil the latter.

To keep your jaw from hurting too much, when you're going down, start out slow and tease the shit out of her. go from the middle of one thigh all the way to the other. nibble, lick, bite, suck. be creative and try to make her squeak- not only is it fun but it'll give you a chance to stretch your jaw muscles a bit before you dive in. once you're going to town on her clit, if your jaw starts to hurt too much, there are a couple of things you can do. the first is to move your tongue in a different direction. instead of the old up-down, try down-up, circles, or use the flat of your tongue. vary the speed. second, suck into your mouth and lick it from there (not to mention playing with her breasts or using your fingers inside her)- that will allow your to change jaw position for a while. just keep an eye on her breathing and her stomach- if she's holding her breath and pushing her stomach out, you'll know you're getting close.

Sometimes though, you've just got to suck it up and deal with the sore jaw. It goes away after a while. ;)

25. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

ooo I'm jealous :)

Now that I'm single again I'm hoping to have some fun w/another chick & see if I can get over some vajayjay issues myself :p