DSMTuning

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by SiempreFresco, Feb 28, 2006.

1. SiempreFresco

SiempreFresco New Member

BEWARE OF DSMTUNING! He scammed someone else by selling them a 2mb cache HDD advertised as 8mb.
    I sent him $600 through paypal over a week ago and he has yet to respond to any of my PMS or emails since then. Ill post if he responds or if I never recieve the item.

2. chansigril

chansigril not an og, just a g OT Supporter

:eek3: i'm sorry to hear that :wtc:

at least i got the hdd, even if not as advertised :eek3:

3. SiempreFresco

SiempreFresco New Member

Seems like DSMTuning provided paypal with a false tracking number. Damn it, I didnt want this shit to get complicated.

4. SiempreFresco

SiempreFresco New Member

I still have the ability to chargeback through visa though so im not that worried :coold: This fucker isnt keeping my money.

5. DSMTuning

DSMTuning New Member

if anyone else thinks im a scammer here is this guys tracking number... 1z1w24x10386728072 it was shipped out yesterday from UPS...
    and x dead pixel quit being an idiot... you shouldve known i wasnt going to sell you that computer with a 19" lcd for $650... anyways if i were a scammer i wouldve sold the same shit to more than one person i did have the opportunity

6. DSMTuning

DSMTuning New Member

and just to let you know that visa chargeback shit doesnt always work... i bought some wheels and tires a long time ago using ebay the guy ended the auction early, then i payed with bidpay and they wouldnt let me do a chargeback since the transaction was through someone else...

7. SiempreFresco

SiempreFresco New Member

:dunno: Hopefully I wont have to worry about that since you sent my item out. If you turn out to be legit then I apologize. I thought you were avoding me then I saw the thread with chisigrill (sP?) complaining and I got worried.

8. chansigril

so i saw in the other thread (before it was closed) that you (dsmtuning) acknowledged that the mistake with the hard drives was your fault, i wanted to say thanks for that :)

are you going to do anything to make it right? :x:

9. happyrobots

happyrobots Ü

I think he means well, just has very bad communication.
    Also DSM, refund the guy that bought the harddrives back like $30. Since you got them for $50 a peice = $150, and you sold them to him for 200, so then add shipping....~170. You are clearly in the wrong as you stated, and only your fault about not knowing the 2mb and not 8mb. If you aren't going to take a loss on it, take the difference so you're even and the buyer is only out $20-30 instead of $60-70.

10. happyrobots

happyrobots Ü

yeah i know, first step...just like AA. haha.
    Also, theunknown has faith in him that he'll get the comp that he cancelled the complaint. I think dsm is alright here, but he REALLY should do something about the HDs.

11. chansigril

thank you :) he ripped me off, acknowledges it but still does nothing :hsugh: