Dry Heaves

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Fachh, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fachh

Fachh New Member

Been dry heaving a lot especially in the mornings and sometimes post workout. Usually happens when I really push it in the gym so I am not too worried about it but it is happening quite a bit lately since I turned up the intensity of my diet/regimen, sometimes 4-5 times a day.

Is this anything to worry about? I am seeing gains still and haven't noticed any side effects except the horrible retching sounds I make which make people look at me weird. I did go to a walk in clinic a month or so ago when it all started and the doctor ran some tests and everything came back okay but I am still a little worried sometimes. Basically it feels like a very powerful vomit but nothing comes out at all, almost like just my stomach wants to do a flip all the time.

Supplements I am taking are

whey
    fish oil
    multivitamin
    green tea
    and sometimes superpump

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

preggers?

3. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

hypercondriac?

4. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

like i said it last week in the brag/complain ...the smallest thing makes me dry heave.

I smell bad food, i dry heave. My cottage cheese is too old, i dry heave. I see dog shit, i dry heave. The neck on my shirt is too tight, i dry heave. I squat, I dry heave (and sometimes heave). I do kroc rows, i dry heave/heave.

actually, a few months back i banged this chick who had the nastiest smelling pussy ever (after some research, i had later found out that it BV- bacterlial vaginosis). It was SOOOOO bad that as I was banging her, is tarted dry heaving.

As soon as i finished up i ran to the washroom and heaved for 5 minutes.

i never touched her again.

5. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

but while you were banging her and smelling her crotch rot you didnt stop? either it wasnt that bad and your being dramatic or your one dedicated penis pumper.

6. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

the last.

it was BAD. I tried to eat her out (i love eating vag), and just couldnt do it. The it got WORSE when i started to pump though. It's as if pumping drew out the "bad air" form inside her.

it was god awful. but, my dick was wet and it felt good.

7. >DRIVEN<

>DRIVEN< Hi

I do that sometimes first thing in the morning too, it's weird. I just try to breath slowly and then I feel better.

8. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

same. someone told me it might be mild anxiety issues :dunno:

9. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Dehydration?

Dry heaves are a major cause of this, and if it's happening in the morning it could very-well be the problem. The morning, and after a workout (the two times you are having this) are two times when dehydration is most likely.

Are you drinking too much caffeine or tea? Too many stimulants in your system could also cause anxiety problems and a feeling of dehydration, thus causing the symptoms.

Otherwise I would consult a doc.
    It doesn't seem normal to randomly dry heave several times a day for weeks on end.

10. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

you only had mild anxiety when you were nailin' a girl whose drippy cave smelled like oscar the grouch's asshole ...............

i would've puked all over her areas .. then take off .. maybe she'd get the hint that she needs a thorough douching

11. Bodhi

what else is goin' on in your life bro .. no joke .. it sounds like something else is triggering this .. that sounds anxiety based

12. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

It gets worse you have the chick bent over, and the bacterlial vaginosis drips into her asscrack creating a combo smell of bacterlial vaginosis mixed with ass thus creating something commonly refetrred to as "crotch rot."

13. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

makese sense. When i feel dry heaves in the morning - drinking water always helps.

14. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

douching won't help. she needs a doc and medication for that.

I didn't even know what BV was until i posted on a local message board that i post on. The ladies seemed to get pretty upset that I wouldn't take the initiative of telling her to see a doctor. But, imo - she's no longer my problem. She's dating someone steady now - so she must be better (or he must not have a sense of smell)

15. Revad

Revad Active Member

Don't know when you consuming these, but if you take a multivitamin or drink tea on an empty stomach, it can cause nausea.

16. Fachh

Fachh New Member

Dehydration makes sense, gotta drink more water when I wake up I think

Hmm I don't think so, life ain't perfect but pretty happy right now just working on myself

17. Fachh

Fachh New Member

don't really touch any caffeine except for the superpump

but ya I think it is dehydration...not too worried about it, just wanted to see what everyone had to say

18. tbizzle

tbizzle you smoke that shit?

this thread made me dry heave

19. Bodhi

double bag it

when you're finished you gotta scrub with dish soap .. come up with that lemony fresh dick

20. Bodhi

pick apart your day .. write down your triggers during the day .. physical/emotional .. what happens before you start feeling like you're gonna dry heave bro .. sucky situation .. good luck bro

21. aus-juiced

aus-juiced New Member

No dry heaving here. I just read this thread while eating steak and eggs for breakfast. Mmmmmm, crotch rot. :nomnomnom:

22. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Yeah, I would just up your water consumption.

Some people need more water than others. I drink stupid amounts of water because I feel thirsty 24/7. I often have to pee in the middle of the night because I'll feel like shit in the morning if I don't drink tons of water before bed. Then, first thing I do when waking up is pound a glass of water.

If I sleep too long (10+ hours) or for some reason didn't drink much water the night before, I feel nauseated and gaggy until I drink water.

23. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

i feel the same way. i wake up every morning with pasties, even if i drink 1.5L before bed.

i never put it together with dehydration though (the gagging/nausea). i drink so freaking much already but i guess that's not enough

24. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Ever had your blood glucose checked?

25. Bacchus

Bacchus Skinny Guy

not that i'm aware of. I've had the regular blood tests at yearly physicals, but i dunno if that's something they look for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.