LGBT dry hair?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by j-spec, Sep 25, 2004.

1. j-spec

j-spec Guest

Hi, I am in the process of growing my hair out and my hair seems to be growing slooowly...probably due to the fact that my hair is really dry, Ive tried differant types of conditioners like lorel, panteen etc and they don't seem to be working.. please somebody help!

2. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

the thing i've noticed and as elementary as it might seem is to consider how long you leave the conditioner in your hair. I know shitloads of people that just plop it in and rinse it out immediately. I used to do that until i actually read the instructions heh. I leave conditioner in my hair for about 2-3 minutes (like usually leave it in while i brush my teeth, YES I BRUSH MY TEETH IN THE SHOWER, but thats another story ;)) and then rinse it out. It worked well for me. Give it a try, but if you already have, i guess goin to a hairdresser (better if you have one heh) and ask them.

PS That two in one shampoo/conditioner shit is bullshit. Don't bother. I thought i was so smart goin to target and buying it to save money as i start grad school but i realize sometimes you just gotta...splurge...i guess :hs:

3. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I've been using this infusium 23 leave-in conditioner for a few years now. I dunno if it really helps all that much but it acts like a sort of gel without any residue so I like it.

4. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I'm sorry... what did you say? All I saw was your av :drool:

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I no use conditioner anymore. There is no time for such things :( Maybe I need to multi-task and brush my teeth at the same time? :)

6. Taylor

Taylor Guest

How do you not have time for conditioner?! It adds maybe 2-3 minutes total.

7. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Well you see, I have this thing where I get very little sleep do to work, school, and friends. And well, when I do get to sleep I cherish every moment so staying in bed an extra 5 minutes turns into 15 and that gives me 20 minutes to get to school when it's 15 minutes away and well...oh well.

Did I mention that people were looking at me funny on Friday because I was eating yogurt while driving? :hs: I think the regular metal spoon made it even better.

Although this isn't as bad as the lady that was plucking her eyebrows while driving before. :rofl:

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Uhh, yea, that 2in1 is total shit.

9. CoCo

...doesn't that stuff look like cloudy water? If it's the same product that I'm thinking off, I hated it. And it left a residue, if you left it in longer than 1 day.

10. CoCo

...fool.

11. CoCo

...I've done that too. :o I have a standing waxing appointment for every other Sunday at Hollywood Spa, and if I ever have to reschedule to a couple days later, I hit an emergency pluck... AND, there have been times when I sat outside my office building and plucked prior to entering.