MMA Drunk UFC party grappling FTW

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Optamix, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Optamix

Optamix New Member

So there is this guy that trains with us that is HUGE. He is about 320 and 6'4. Played football out in LA for 4 years and is a Chem PHd student now. He came over and got wasted with the rest of us. After it was over we started fucking around int he living room...because thats what you do after a UFC fight, right?

I ended up on bottom(he is twice my size) and pull half guard and get the lock down. He digs for a kimura for awhile but I finally get low on him and swept him. I took sidemount then mount. He rolled over and I got his back. So he just stood up:mamoru:

Turns out he didn't want to tap to someone half his size while drunk so he passed out. It kinda hurt when we hit the ground but was so worth it. The entire party was screaming , lol.

Good times had by all.

Except only ONE fucking person gave me any money. After the PPV and beer and liquor I was out 90 bucks! Normally all these guys are good at chipping in but everyone sucked last night. Not doing it at the GF's house again.

And to top it off, someone spilled a beer near Laney's camera so I picked it up and put it in my back pocket where I normally keep my wallet. I forgot about it and sat on the table :o

Now I need to come up with another $200 to replace that :(

2. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Only because everyone at the party saw it :mamoru:

3. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Also one of the wrestlers that trains with us clinched with me at one point and started to kinda dirty box. I won it :)

[​IMG]

4. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

:sadwavey: I always try to rope-a-dope my friends into grappling.
    When Stevenson had pelligrino in the guillotine one of my buddies was like "he (Kurt) can just punch him in the nose/face!"
    I offered to put him in a guillotine and let him try to punch me in the face. He's much bigger then me so he thought about it for a moment but decided against it. Dammit

5. Optamix

Optamix New Member

yep, thats where i beat the giant guy. Im well bruised. I was also anti-sober during the whole thing so it seemed like a good idea.:noes:

6. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

lol grappling after UFC for the win.... We did it outside on the grass, I had to shower for 15 minutes (drunk all wobbly and shit) scrubbing my body of all the itchiness from rolling around in grass. Do you guys throw blows? we just strictly grapple

7. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

lol... we've had many a UFC party spill out onto the front lawn with wives and girlfriends yelling at us :rofl:

Most of the guys I watch with do some sort of regular training, so I usually end up getting whooped on a bit :o We only throw leg kicks, slaps to the head, and light body shots.

8. Optamix

Optamix New Member

With the big guy just grappling, he would kill me with gnp :noes:

The picture it was just some clinch stuff, then he picked me up and slammed me and they broke us up cuz the Couture fight was starting.

9. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

Since I train the gf only gets mad if I don't beat up my friends and embarrass them. Otherwise ill hear about wasting money/time on class. :o
    She's tiny at 5'3. 114 and is always looking for a chance to sink in a rnc on one of my dumbass friends.

10. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Hahaha this same thing happened to me and my friends last night. We all came back hella drunk from a club after watching the UFC event and I showed my friend (who was hella drunk and super hyper) how to do a RNC and he was runnin round trying to submit everyone. It was hella funny, he would try and go for leglocks and shit but had no idea what he was doin. He tried to sneak up behind me and catch me in something 3 times and i ended up RNCing him twice and got him a kimura the 3rd time.

11. BobG

BobG Fuchs.

that's hella awesome!

12. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

What the hell is wrong with all of us!? :rofl:

The ufc takes over a month off and 3 cage members get banned. and now that it comes back, it has a ppv so good that we try or do beat up our friends. I guess the break was so long that even babalu wanted make sure he got as much octagon as possible.

13. RMarks

RMarks New Member

which 3 got banned?

14. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

This was during the break they're all back now. It was bit, drag, and loco.

15. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

And technically Humungus, but I am not complaining

16. RMarks

RMarks New Member

Nobody likes him anyway. And he gets banned every other day

17. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Ha, sounds like my night, but I finished with an armbar. I wasn't sweet enough to take his back.

18. miek

miek New Member

:rofl: I did that to a friend who takes some sort of karate stuff. He's like "Jiu-jitsu eh? That's just pussy shit, I'll show you some real martial arts" so I double legged his ass to the ground, hopped in mount and then pulled him into a triangle

19. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Now I know why I don't have dumbass friends.

20. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

We've come close to grappling matches but knowing my friends it'd be more likely that they turn into bloody street fights.