Drunk girl = horny, but with everyone?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zemo, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

So, girl and I....we're not "together" but we've expressed a mutual interest, talk all the time, and have quite a few "close encounters". She drinks, and gets super horny when drunk. Just fine. She proceeds to tell me how amazing I am, how hot I am, how good of a kisser I am, etc etc etc...

THEN, she sits on her computer, tries to hide the screen from me (but not very well...she is extremely drunk), and proceeds to try to coerse other guys into making out with her..."If I flash you, will you kiss me?"...

What am I suppsoed to make of this? She's drunk, let it slide? Or she's drunk, and is just not a very faithful person?

I know I tend to get jealous, so I'm asking for your guys' opinions before I jump to conclusions.

Thoughts?

2. JustinH

JustinH New Member

if she gets on the computer then she's just a cocktease and she really don't want it from you.

3. 12345678

12345678 EH?

she's getting people online to make out with her? i don't get it

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just sounds wicked drunk and was fucking around with people...

how is she when she's sober?

5. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

she is a whore.

fuck her.

and lemme get her screen name.

6. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

She already sounds like a waste of time. WHY want someone who is so stupid that they drink themself senseless to where it alters their behavior like that? She may only behave like this when she's drunk (we'll give her that much credit), but what happens if you two get together, and she goes out drinking with friends? There, you have a girl behaving as a whore and slutting around. Oh but, it's okay, because she ONLY acts like that when she's drunk...:hsugh:

It seems to me that her behavior is an indication that you should not want someone like that. I don't care how she is when she's sober. If she can't control herself to the point not to get that wasted to where she behaves like that, then she's still worthless.

You open this can of worms and give her the benefit of the doubt; prepare to hear and feel the wrath of all her drunken mistakes and remember, you and only you would be to blame because you KNEW ahead of time what you were getting into...and how can she be held responsible, I mean, after all, the alcohol made her do it...

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

that's the third time today you have made me lmao

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

If you are looking for a relationship, well, she sounds like a loser

Looking to have a one night stand? She sounds like your girl!

9. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

^ ditto

10. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

It seems to me like she thinks she might like you.. but to make sure, she is testing you to see your reaction to different things. Only with her being drunk shes not following the rules correctly and taking it to a drunken extreme, only its making her look like a jackass. Give her another chance (sans libation) and look closely for the other kinds of tests shes gonna eventually throw at you...

...Personally, i don't like the shitfaced chicks. If it were me, I'd drop her. Save those skills you have (that i wish i had) for some respectable lady who deserves it..

11. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

:hsd: I try.

12. cOugar

cOugar Guest

id ditch her or i would always be around when shes drunk so u can fuck her.
    same thing happened with a chick i know she got like super horny and wanted everyones nuts, i thought it was hott as hell then again im not going out with her

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

sounds normal to me. don't be so jealous

14. CookieMonster

CookieMonster OT Supporter

fuck the bitch. :dunno:

15. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

So, she refuses to drink around people she doesn't know well, so I'm not too worried about her going out and doing something slutty. And actually, last night, after I posted that, while she was still fairly drunk, she wanted to talk with me....

We talked about it, she felt really bad, and she swears up and down it was just an ongoing joke she has with her guy friends.

I'm not ready to ditch this yet, she's an awesome girl, but I'll be cautious. Thanks all.

16. It's the Internet it's not like she's getting serious with them she's just being a tease woman love to tease men it's a common trait amongst women.

I wouldn't take it to seriously

17. low20

low20 Member

IMO when your drunk, you are reflecting a part of yourself in one way or another. If my girlfriend did that Id get pretty pissed, granted shes not your girlfriend, but I think if she said that stuff to you and then went online and wrote that to others, Id say that may be a semi-decent measure of what you could expect. I wouldnt do it, but thats me not you...

18. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Maybe she's very inhibited and just gets a little TOO uninhibited when she's had few. I'm normally very responsive sober but dear god, put a few beverages in me and I get VERY VERY responsive. But that response sticks to the guy I'm with, not any number of guys hanging out online. Why the hell did she get online instead of continuing the conversation with you anyway? Or, even better, why didn't she get down to business instead of trying to be a prick tease? She's an attention whore, she'll never stop until she realizes she's trying to replace something missing in her by having all these "so-called" admirers. Been there, done that. She doesn't seem like girlfriend material at all. Fuck buddy maybe, as long as you're REALLY careful.