SRS Drugs; needs some input.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thisgsx, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

Ok. I recently did 7 pills (xtc), 2 lines of cocaine, 4 bottles of beer in one night. I just recovered after being a little sick for 2 days. Can anybody tell me why? Dumb question I know, but I need to know. I wont ever do it again, but was it because I was to the point where I almost OD'd? Thanks.

BTW, it was my first time trying Cocaine and my last. I've done X for about 6-7 years now and officially calling it quits!

I need to know why I got sick. Thanks.

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Take some 5HTP, or an SSRI next time. It will really help make you feel better on the days after a roll.

Were your pills tested and pure? There may have been other substances in your pills that caused you to get sick. While MDMA can be taken in rather large amounts, many other substances used as fillers in rolls can be dangerous when taken in amounts like that. Im sure you know this though if you have been doing it for 6-7 years.

3. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

Don't do drugs. It doesn't much matter what happened since your still alive now, unless you plan on continuing to combine drugs. This forum isn't really about finding how what happened when you got sick one time doing drugs, it's about recovering from drug ADDICTION. If you feel like you're an addict, and you want some help, start a new thread. In the meantime, I'm closing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.