FRK Driving sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Mar 25, 2007.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well a little background, my parents live about an hour and a half from where i am currently living.well today me and my girlfriend decided to drive and spend the day with them. on the way back i kinda joked about having sex while driving. she looked and me and said ok. well while driving, she starts sliding her hand up my thigh and starts to un-do my belt. she gets my jeans opened up and starts playying with my dick. she does this for a few and then decides to pull off her pants. she wets my cock and sits on my lap facing the same way. well she takes control of the steering wheel, i put it on cruise and i :buttsex: until we both cum. it was scary a couple times around curves when i thought we might go off the road...OH and just to let you know...it was in a truck, with out a back seat

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Bravo. I've done that once or twice before, nearly ended up in the center divider!

3. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I know this place is non judgemental but that shit is just DANGEROUS. You don't just risk hurting yourselves, but also hurting others with stunts like that.

I've had too many friends drive irresponsibly and get hurt to sanction that kind of behavior.

Sorry, I'm very open minded about everything, but you have to keep it safe. :nono:

4. rkddb

rkddb Masturbation is on my mind OT Supporter

you cant do that with a manual car.

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i know it was dangerous and it probably wont ever happen again...but i just wanted to try something different. and dont be sorry it is very understandable...and i do still love you

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

totally hot.