LGBT Drivers test

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Kitler, May 21, 2008.

1. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

[rant][dramaqueen]
    Ugh I failed my drivers test.

I am so fucking stuiped I honestly think that I have brain damage I don't know about.

The fact that the guy was a complete dick, and had no clue how to give directions didn't help.

He had me confused, and said to turn right at the intersection up ahead, he never said change lanes and turn right at the intersection up ahead ( The intersection inwhich I couldn't even see) anywho I finally figure out what he means, and change lanes smoothly, and then after sitting at the intersection for about 10 seconds I realize I could do a right on red, but I forgot about the people across the way turning left onto the same street I wished to, because when I looked up before they weren't moving. So anyways I did a right on red, but there was oncoming traffic which I didn't yield to.
    I have never done this before to, but I was to caught up in the fact that there is some random douchebag next to me, and the fact that I had no clue what he was saying before. Even worse when I parked back in the lot he tells me all the things I did wrong. Of which was "you failed to follow my directions" I srsly wanted to stab this guy, and then he gave me my copy, and said you are going to have to reschedule and left.

This guy had some serious problems though first of all I was nothing but nice to him. When he got in my car I was nice and said you can adjust or seat on the side there if you want, and all I got was a almost pissed off sounding "no Im fine" and then did alittle like head flick forward thing (which I think was a signal to hurry up like it was some time trial I was unaware of. Which to my knowledge it wasn't)
    Then for parallel parking they give you two orange cones in which apparently you were supposed to park between. He said in a pissed off/bored tone again "parallel park between the cones". I didn't understand, and asked what do you mean are these two cones cars? He just said "park between the cones" in what don't you understand your a fucking retard tone. I had never done something like this before so I had no Idea, but I didn't do to bad on the parking.

Plus this guy was on his cellphone when he was supposed to be doing my test, I saw him get out of the car of the last test, then move over to the side for 15 minutes (my test was supposed to start at 11) and talk on his cellphone. Plus there was another guy who was waiting to get his test taken which was the 11:15 slot.

I am such a dumbass though does anyone want to send me a gun I am thinking about shooting myself.

Ugh I would pay to be a million miles away from here.

Oh and I cried for the first time since homecoming which was during that whole thing with Blake ( for those of you that remember.) Oh and that reminds me I might be seeing blake for the first time since homecoming, ugh this sucks I know how the rest of this week is going to go, I just hope I don't want to kill myself by the end of it.
    [/rant][/dramaqueen]

I can't take another day with having to drive with my mom though. Ugh she drives me crazy.

I need to get laid.

2. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

lol...

jsut try again, not a big deal

3. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

Yea I know, but I am just pissed.

I should have bribed the guy, or offered him head.

cuz by the look of it he hadn't been laid in awhile lol

4. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i passed my first time.

got into my first accident an hour later :)

momma dukes never knew i plowed her new lincoln continental into my friends 91 civic and cracked the rad. support and cracked the paint on the bumper. she never saw the cARdboard under the headlight making it level :rofl: until she traded it in and the dealership was like "well the rad support is cracked, the tranny is shot, the ac blows HOT, and the power steering needs all be replaced" :rofl: (i only broke the rad support, everything else was the downfall of fords AWESOME engineering)

5. Naturally Baked

:rofl:

That reminds me of this time I was backing out of my drive way, and I have a crush on the boy next door (hes seriously so fucking hot) and he was outside mowing the lawn, well I looked at him and waived and he waived back, then I hear BAM!, I backed up into my other neighbors van right in front of this hottie. His face was like :ugh:...I just get out and go "is there damage?" he was like "UMMM...yeah..." :rofl:

Then he asked my dad that night if I was okay....Ive lived next to him for 5 years and we've only talked a few times and wave back and forth, I should go sneak in his window tonight and offer him head :mamoru:

6. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

Lol I remember we had a winstar and that thing was a piece of crap, after we had it for a year when ever we turned on the air conditioning it smelled like a rat died in vents.

Plus it could barely make it up the hills, which was also like our Honda cr-v lmao that car was crap, but yea I am still pretty pissed. If I don't pass it next time I will shoot myself, if I get a dick tester again I am going to just ask for a new one! That sucked!

On a completely random note does anyone else hate that bowflex commericial were the guy goes "I Gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends"

7. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Take into consideration that this guy deals with kids that either learned how to drive on Grand Theft Auto or cant put their cell phone away.

LOL, I do remember range, road and the test though, it was great fun. There was this fat kid (that I hated) that would do a burnout every time he pulled out of the 4-point turn exercise. On the last day the range was wet and I was ahead of him, bumpin the local station with the A/C cranked. I saw the kid waiting, turned down the radio, turned off the A/C and shifted to neutral (the range was on a hill and I was heading down). I reached the exit, floored it and dropped it into first. I honestly didnt think a Plymouth Acclaim could lay a patch that big. Listened to the correct station right after and it sounded like the instructor was snorting crack in the tower.

The road instructor had me run a red light, left turn in the Celebrity. My first four wheel slide. :mamoru:

The test guy never even made me parallel park. From what I remember I would now consider him hot (even though back then I thought he was old and I was straight). I should have offered him head just because. How could a guy named Mr. Dickamore turn that down?

Better luck next time. At least if you get the same guy you will know what to expect and will be ready for him, in one way or another.

8. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Sorry you didn't pass the first time bud! Just re-try again and hope you get a different person!

9. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i also crashed the 04 grand marquis in the same manor. and did the almost same thing to it. i hit a 4th gen white maxima driven by this cool lady :cool: she was like "yea my car is fucked up already, im more worried about your car" i thanked her, and sped away :o

10. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My test was on the day I turned 15 in a freakin blizzard. The streets were icy so I got extra points for not hitting other objects :bigthumb:

11. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

That reminds me last week I was with my friend and he backed his 92' ford ranger into one of the concrete pillars. I couldn't stop laughing, but that truck is already screwd up as it is so it didn't really matter.

But everyone looked at him cause we were in a shopping center

12. elevator

pics of you still 404....

13. elevator

:eek3: link

14. Naturally Baked

lol...well its true...since ive lost weight ive given so many nice clothes away. I just spent a few hundred on new breifs and now they are too big on me (just in the waist :mamoru:)....sucks but at the same time its so worth it!!

15. zortnac

zortnac New Member

Hopefully during your next drivers test.

Wait, strike that...hopefully during your next test with your instructor.

16. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

I am nothing special. I just have a bunch of hot friends for some reason.
    That is hot from a 16 y.o. point of view.

Plus I am a ginger.

You know what would be awsome though is to dye my hair/eyebrows brown and then leave my pubes red.

Man no one would see that coming.
    Yea but that
    guy sounds like a dick, plus he isn't even that great looking his teeth are all screwed up.

I mean its okey to give away your clothes, but damn I would not be that guys friend, he sounds so stuck up.

Sad thing is that my parents bought a bowflex ultimate. and we never use it :rofl: infact we had the original bowflex and never used it, and then my dad got some thing in the mail, and said well if we get this new one we are going to use it for sure.
    Yea well atleast the cats use it to nap on once in awhile, other than it collects dust. That thing is a pain to set up, and the squat thing is impossible to set up, but I digress (Yay! I have been wanting to use that word all day)

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  17. Sckrewy

Sckrewy New Member

Relax about the test. Focus on what you're supposed to be doing (rules of the road etc.). I think I failed the driving test 2 or 3 times. :noes:

I'm a lot better now (thanks SCCA!). :x: