Drinking beer and masturbating.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nester024, Jan 13, 2007.

1. nester024

nester024 New Member

This has been driving me nuts and I really wanna know if it happens to anyone else.

If I drink beer, anywhere from 2 on, and jerk, immediately after cumming I feel like I have to pee like crazy. If I do, I never feel quite finished peeing and my cock head will burn like fire. I mean almost unbearable pain. And still feel as if I have to pee. If I do, it's relieving at first then hurts again. It'll last from 10 minutes to 40 minutes.

I'm guessing it's just the liquid and the alcohol being diuretic and making me piss alot, because if I drink an equal amount of water or soda or anything else it won't happen, only beer. And it never fails. Happens every time. It's not booze, cause I can drink loads of scotch and JO and be just fine.

I can't recall ever having blue balls, and I don't think this is it because it is in the head of my dick and not my scrotum, and I do finish.

It also doesn't happen when I have sex. Only masturbating. I'm dumbfounded on this one....... anyone?

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Easy solution:

Stop cranking one off after drinking beer.

Or #2:

Don't drink beer when you are going to crank one off.

3. nester024

nester024 New Member

Easy solution no doubt, but I still really wanna know wtf it is.

4. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

That'll happen to me occassionaly, but it's not about the drinking, it about beating off when I have to piss. Sober or drunk, if I beat off while I have to piss, then I get the burning/unfinished feeling you're talking about. But anytime I drink, I have to piss constantly. But when I'm drunk, I usually don't feel the urge to piss until I REALLY gotta go.
    So, I start beating off while I have to piss, because I always have to piss because I'm drinking, but I don't realize that I have to piss because I'm drunk, but beating off while I have to piss leads to that pain. So I don't think it's the drinking itself, it's just factors related to drinking.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

well, let's see...

Often, men will get the urge to pee before or after masturbating.

Also, alcohol tends to make you pee more....

Add those two together, and it's no wonder at all.

7. nester024

nester024 New Member

but why does it happen when jerking yet never after sex?