drinking and SO

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gibles, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

Personally, how do you feel when your SO gets drunk? What do you do when it happens?

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't drink and I don't date people who drink so I don't have to deal with a drunk SO. :)

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

That was useful

To the TS... I think it is hilarious (when she tries to keep up to me). I don't "do" anything except maybe get her some food and water :dunno:

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I used to date women that got drunk and I didn't like it. It's unattractive and people are more likely to make bad decisions when they are drunk. So I don't drink myself and I don't date women that drink. If you want to amend that so it applies to a more broad scope of people you could say "I think getting drunk has more negative consequences than it is worth so I don't get drunk nor do I date women who get drunk."

5. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

She never goes out unless its with me. If she does get drunk, she usually stops herself before she gets too drunk. I never worry about it.

6. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

me too

problem is, my SO doesn't think like that and absolutely hates it.....then again but she's only like that when she's on the sober end

I've cut down a lot since we've been going out. Pretty much now I only do it on bowling league but that still seems to not be good enough.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Every time my ex got drunk she wanted anal.

Needless to say i'd buy her a bottle once a week :big grin: haha.

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i normally just drive home instead of him. the only time i get annoyed is when we have something we need to do early the next morning since he moves much slower and wont get out of bed when he is hung over

9. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

I think its funny. shes relitivly easy to get allong with when shes drunk, and gets very horny... i'm ok with it.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sounds like your SO makes bad decisions or isn't trustworthy when she drinks.

11. Luddy

Luddy New Member

I like it, she becomes way more outgoing and talkative to everyone. She never gets annoying or anything

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

my bf hates it when i drink too much. i make bad choices (only about whether i should be driving, but still) and there have been times where he says i'm annoying (insecurities come out, worries, depression).

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she's horrible to be around when she's drunk

14. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

My SO does not really drink, and when she does she is just funny. If she was an alcoholic there would be a problem, but she drinks in moderation.

15. Joshua

Joshua ambition over everything OT Supporter

Completely depends on the person. I've dated some girls who are great about it. They're fun, its awesome, no drama just good times. Others get drunk, are fun for an hour, then comes out the baggage."WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME WHERE ARE WE GOING I JUST FEEL LIKE WE DONT BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and I'm christ kill me now.

That said, I love my bottle and I probably wouldn't date someone who doesn't drink.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

best time to move in for anal

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

nothing says buttsexes like a nice pinot nior :bowdown:

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

your comments always seem to make my dick budge :eek3:

19. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

my gf and i drinking fairly socially every weekend... we enjoy each others company while sober and we have a great time when we drink together. during the week we might have a beer or glass or wine at dinner, i personally dont see the big deal.

20. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

One of my previous SO's would get silly when in groups, but I was usually drunk too so I just ignored her. When we were in small groups/family. She would be more fun, and the sex after was always great.

Another would usually go crazy. She tried to fight me one time. Another time she layed on her floor crying after I left and she got her room mate to go get me and come back over so she would STFU. Another time she acted crazy, lost her keys, tried to run from me, then I punched a wall....yeah...not so smart. Cement walls are much more durrable than bones. After she got insainely drunk in my home town in front of my friends, got pissed and ran out of the house and tried to walk to the gas station and ended up passing out on the side of the road....we broke up.

Luckily for her, I cared enough to track her down. I told the cop she was in the truck and I stopped to let her puke, then she threw up and passed out. Thus, she didnt get arrested after she got out of the hospital. Had I said, she's a crazy bitch who ran out of the house drunk as hell and I had to chase her down and when I found her she was lying down 3/4ths of the way to passing out, I dont know her mom's number, I dont know where she keeps her insurance card, and I dont really care anymore, she would have public intoxication on her record on top of the $3,000 hospital bill and ambulance ride.

I could have left, gone back to the party, and she would have worken up in the morning inside a hospital now knowing how she got there or how she was going to get home.

Instead, I went to the hospital and sat in the hospital from 1 AM till 8 AM.

I should get the best fucking guy award.

21. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

It was fun when my ex would get drunk.
    I'm not positive we ever had drunk sex though. Probably mildly drunk sex. But usually we would just want to sleep so we would cuddle and stuff.
    Or make out.

22. snoodles

snoodles New Member

it usually depends on the drunk. sometimes they can be annoying as hell with girl emotions and what not, other times it can be fun.

23. Memopad

Memopad OT Supporter

She never got stupid or annoying when she got drunk, so it was fine with me. And i'm pretty much the happiest drunk ever and i don't get out of control or anything so it was a mutual good time.

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Apparently because of my irish blood im a mean drunk.. thats unfortunate.

25. snoodles

snoodles New Member

lol i take it you want "the rule of thumb" to come back?

(boondock saints anyone?)