MIL Drill Instructors as stand up comedians

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by snoodles, Feb 4, 2009.

1. snoodles

snoodles New Member

I don't know what everyone else's experience is, but if my DIs ever get tired of the drill field they could probably have a successful careers as stand up comedians.

Any good stories?

2. WildBull

WildBull Guest

Guy we had in our platoon had really really bad breath and was just nasty. He used to piss himself every half hour. He might have lost bladder control or something but... he was like 29 years old at the time. Anyway, since he was so nasty, to punish our guide for something small he made the nasty recruit go up to our guide who was standing at attention and breath as hard as he could out of his mouth into the face of our guide. He stayed at attention and made faces as the foul odor slammed his face and all he could do is yell out SIR!!! SIR!!! djksfhjsdfh..... Our guide ended up puking at attention and it was pretty funny.

3. ZaC851

ZaC851 New Member

Who didnt have atleast one funny DI who tried to be mean but it only ended up funny..

Mine told me my mom should have had a coat hanger abortion. I was laughing pretty hard on the inside

4. snoodles

snoodles New Member

Most of the time during inspections they would pull our covers over our face so they could start laughing and us not see them.

5. CKMustangCobra

CKMustangCobra New Member

There was this recruit in my boot camp company that sucked at everything so bad that our CCs ran out of shit to do to him.

He fucked up again and all the CCs just kinda looked at eachother and our lead CC got up and told him to lay on the floor, against the wall... and to try and roll up the wall.

The kid just laid there, spinning towards the wall and tried to get an inch off the ground. Our CCs and the entire company started laughing... then we all got the shit beat out of us.

CCs in USCG boot camp must have this book that contains all this horrible/hilarious shit to do to recruits. A lot of stories I have heard, even from a spread over 10 years, are the same.

6. LaFinduMonde

LaFinduMonde New Member

:rofl:

7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

LOL, :rofl::rofl:

8. CKMustangCobra

I have many stories... my CCs were pure comedy gold.

It was indoc weekend and after we got the shit beat out of us for the first time... we had to chug water. We continued to chug water until a recruit threw up in formation... then another one blew chunks on the person infront of them... then after a few more chugs 2 more recruits threw up... and our CC was running through the formation making puking noises to all the people about to blow.

It was a real life family guy moment.

9. willijdub

willijdub New Member

a drill sgt at basic my first go around in 2003 told me i had achieved perfection one day while doing push ups. he said," Williams! Did you know your head is a perfect fucking sphere!?" my reply," YES DRILL SERGEANT!" :o

10. Shingmaster

Shingmaster omgOTbangaz4life

11. Burrito10

Burrito10 New Member

:rofl:

12. CKMustangCobra

13. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

thats one of those things I would not be able to stand there and take no matter how much trouble I got in :ugh:

my "battle buddy" in basic hocked a loogie in the sandpit, a giant ass green wad the size of half a golf ball, and the DS told me to pick up up and put it in my pocket. I absolutely refused, then refused to get smoked for refusing.

almost got an article 15 for that shit.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

how did you get out of an article 15 in that situation

15. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

:dunno: they probably didn't feel like writing "SM refused to pick up wad of congealed mucus" on it. the DS who told me to pick it up told me he was going to give me an article 15, but I never heard a single word about it afterwards. he was probably embarassed.

its a fucked up, disgusting thing to try to order someone to do.

16. Julius

Julius Guest

not like it would've formulated into anything. you had the upper hand, trainee or not.

17. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

i was fucking terrified though :rofl: I barely knew what an article 15 was, i was a solid 2 weeks into basic...thought it was some horrible big deal.

18. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

OK this might sound stupid but its a legitimate question to me. I'm currently working on the physical portion of my enlistment and one of my coworker's sons just finished marine boot and he was talking about recruits pissing their bed cause they weren't allowed to get up at night? is this true?

19. Burrito10

Burrito10 New Member

Isn't that belittling? Kind of like they cant eat the cookies mommy sends in front of you?

20. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

All it really means to me is that i'll start working on my bladder control now.

21. Burrito10

Burrito10 New Member

I'd piss myself any who. Who would fuck with a grown man pissing his bed every night? Not me, and surely not Gomer across the bay. :hsugh:

22. CKMustangCobra

We were allowed to get up in the night to get a drink, use the head... as long as it was quiet. Shit... a lot of nights we HAD to get up for watch. You weren't allow to read mail, open your rack unless it was to store your PT gear and get your ODUs out for watch... you couldn't play with your watch... nothing. Head calls were perfectly OK.

23. snoodles

snoodles New Member

that's so weird. at ocs, the night time was the only time you were allowed to do anything. if you needed to study, get uniforms ready, remark gear/PT shirts, etc., you could only do it at night.

24. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

I am an SGL for WLC right now...and some funny fucking shit happens every, single, class.

25. willijdub

willijdub New Member

details????