Dreams...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ms. UnderStood, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

I have dreams about my ex BF from high school, I never think about him, but my dreams are about having sex with him, we never did. We didn't end things in a good way, we just stop seeing/talking to each other. Could it be unfinished business? Do any of you dream about your ex?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I have dreams about the weirdest most random things but don't think too much about them.

3. Ms. UnderStood

I dream about this guy at least once a week. WTF

4. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

clearly you want him...

5. foad

foad New Member

I still dream about my very first GF.. Never had sex with her either. About once or twice a month. Just enough to make you think huh... It sux. :)

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:mad: I dreamt about my ex last night.

7. SxyLambdaLady6

SxyLambdaLady6 New Member

i dream about exes sometimes, its pretty crazy, i have a bf too, and sometimes i had a dream where im with my bf somewhere and i run into my ex :ugh:

8. Ms. UnderStood

:ughwerd:

9. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Just remember that things in dreams in are symbolic or metaphorical, which helps when you try to figure out those really random, messed up ones you can't get out of your head.

Personally, I haven't dreamt about my ex's, which sucks because they are much better looking than the skanks that somehow wander into my dreams.

10. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Uhm....well for your situation, how long ago was that? Do you still think of him in a kind way? I mean I know you said you don't think of him...but when you remember your dreams are you like ahhh or...agh crap? May mean you still have feelings, but most likely that you wonder what could/would have happened.

And about dreaming about my ex, I don't really. I think he pops in sometimes, but it's in really random unsignificant places. I honestly can't remember, so I'll go with no (since I remember most all of my dreams).

11. Ms. UnderStood

I guess sometimes, I love my SO, but there are times I wonder what would have happened...

12. SpaMan

SpaMan Mind over matter.

Dreams aren't all that well understood. There's many theories, and nothing can certainly be proven as far as I know. I do believe dreams are important in a significant way depending on the dream. Certain dreams have a lot of abstract deep/symbolic meaning in them that presents itself almost as a puzzle with all the right pieces leading to an easily understandable meaning...and at other times all the wrong pieces in the wrong order that lead to ultimately more confusion. What I mean is, in a way I do think that dreams are random in design, but meaningful if you're given the right pieces under the right circumstances. It's very similiar to life itself, which IMO is a giant puzzle that very few get even a few of the right pieces to.

I digress though, this is about your ex, not my theory on dreams. How was your relationship with your ex? Was it the ideal relationship to you? Love, happiness, etc. These dreams could symbolize your desire to have love, and your ex is your symbol of love itself if you indeed loved him. It might not really even truly be about him specifically is what I'm getting at.

Alternately you do indeed just want sex and like a roulette table your ball lands on his number more often than not. Or he's just the wrong piece, to your puzzle. :o