SRS Dreams

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Wolvish, May 23, 2006.

1. Wolvish

Wolvish New Member

ever have one of those dreams where life is awesome, where something happens that you've been waiting your whole life for, and then you wake up and it's gone?

I started keeping a dream journal about 20 minutes ago just so I don't forget those moments.

anyone else have those "bait and trick" style dreams? Waking up is so depressing. :hs:

2. Metal

Metal Active Member

yeah I know what you mean

3. Isaac

Isaac New Member

Most of mine are nightmares so waking up is great.

4. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

I can remember a dream for the first 10 minutes after I wake up then things get so unclear I can't remember. On a side note, I'm not sure if it was due to stress but last night/this morning when I finally fell asleep I finally had to deal with sleep paralasys (sp? I'm tired sorry heh). Scary stuff that I'm pretty sure I won't forget about anytime soon.

5. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

i had a dream once that i was with this girl i liked at the time and we were so happy and we we're so together that it was like where were married, then i woke up all sad and then i told her about this and asked her out and she blocked me on aim

6. Isaac

Isaac New Member

Ask her out, yes. Tell her about deep relationship dream out of the blue, no.

7. Jade

Jade New Member

Try lucid dreaming. Establish a level of control that will enable you to be there, having achieved whatever material posessions, feats or accomplishments you are wishing for will seem much more real, and may guide you to find these things in the realm outside of dreams.

8. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

That is depressing but it doesn't beat this:

Realizing, while still within the dream, that you're dreaming. All of a sudden your life has just become beautiful and you know this can't be real. Then as the dream is still unfolding you wish you'd never wake up but alas once you realize you're dreaming the dream begins to disintegrate. You literally watch your hopes and dreams shatter as you regain consciousness.

THAT'S depressing

9. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Nightmares are :coold:
    I love them, but maybe that's because I get them so rarely.