Dream Zombie Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SteveNC, May 23, 2007.

1. SteveNC

SteveNC Member

I was just thinking about what I would think of as a dream zombie computer game.

I would love an open ended FPS with zombies designed like the movies were there is a whole world to explore. With many towns,villages, and open terran. A whole world like Oblivion or Stalker but infested with zombies.

I picture you starting off in your house when things start going wrong. With the TV showing shit getting out of control.From there you just need to survive.

The zombies would move by sounds/smell. They would have good A.I. where alerting one could cause more to come. There would be NPC's out there trying to survive too. They would build bases and hunt/raid just like you. The zombies and them would all move/act based on there A.I. indepentant of what you do.

You could use cars and stuff but gas would be an issue.You could try stealth or go right at them. You have to gather stuff to make a base and do raids to keep food supplies/ammo up. You can find survivers and add them to your crew but some could be infected an you not know it or in fights they have a chance to be infected.

It could be skill based where you could choose your profession (cop,banker,electrician,etc) These could gave you different starting skills and you would learn more as you read books and try things. Some skills are fixing cars,radios, and machines or marksmenship, gathering, medical,making weapons etc.

It would be modable so people could make houses,malls,and encounters that people could download.

Ya... thats my dream game. Everytime you play it is different.Maybe someday it will be made right.

2. CrimsonVonDoom

CrimsonVonDoom There Cannot be Two Skies OT Supporter

Will my penis be larger than it already is in this dream game?

3. L Shaped Ambush

L Shaped Ambush New Member

4. FirstAidKit

FirstAidKit New Member

Doesn't sound like a bad game. You'd have to have a giant, free roaming map. The chase A.I. would have to be really good too, because once you get one with the feeding moan, you'd have a shit ton of em following you. The tough part is giving the player something to work toward. Like, you have to make it to the mountains on the west side of the city and you start in the burbs in the East. You have to go through the city, but you can't do that unless you're prepped and stocked for the run, cause of the swarms. So you work, survive and then eventually building hop through the city to the mountains where 'safety' awaits, or possibly just another stretch of time. And you'd need a deformable environment, so you can blow shit up and stall Zack.

5. SteveNC

SteveNC Member

Maybe instead of a destination it would be more like world war Z. You see how many years you can survive before the the war ends. Maybe the first year there is a lot of contact with live people. Motorcycle gangs,police,army,etc.

Then the 2nd and 3rd year there is less and lees wandering live people. Most live NPC's are held up in there own little bases. They might venture out to raid every so often. There good be missions offered like in Stalker to get food/ammo/medicin to other survivers. It's also when other live survivers could become a problem as evil people are free to do as they please.

The 4th and 5th year could be when people come together and start fighting back.